Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea been told they all drink chickens blood and dance round a fire before each PPV show

Source- My ass

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      So this moron Russel Jr believes he's stronger the more he attend to tanning salon? Are more boxers that stupid or is it just him?
      Lol it has nothing to do with a tanning salon. He is just making point of "superior genetics", he is referring to the pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
        Lol it has nothing to do with a tanning salon. He is just making point of "superior genetics", he is referring to the pedigree.
        So he's just racist? Melanin is produced by tanning so it shouldn't matter what genes he has?

Comment

So he's just racist? Melanin is produced by tanning so it shouldn't matter what genes he has?
          Not at all my guy. Genes aka Genetics do matter. Dark skin people do not need to use Artifical UVA radiation to produce melanin unlike some other races. Very light-skinned people (for example, many northern Europeans) have so little melanin that they'll get a sunburn after a short time in the sun. They often will use sunblock cream as a matter of course if they anticipate significant exposure to sunlight, This is not the case for people of his ethnicity.

You can try to make it race thing if you wont but I hope not. Gary mentioned he is doing it for his "ethnicity" and people get too emotional and in their feelings thinking he's a racist. You have Canelo and many other mexican and Latin American fighters who say they are doing it for Mexico and their Heritage but when a Black Man does it, he's called a racist, what hypocrisy!

Comment

Not at all my guy. Genes aka Genetics do matter. Dark skin people do not need to use Artifical UVA radiation to produce melanin unlike some other races. Very light-skinned people (for example, many northern Europeans) have so little melanin that they'll get a sunburn after a short time in the sun. They often will use sunblock cream as a matter of course if they anticipate significant exposure to sunlight, This is not the case for people of his ethnicity.

You can try to make it race thing if you wont but I hope not. Gary mentioned he is doing it for his "ethnicity" and people get too emotional and in their feelings thinking he's a racist. You have Canelo and many other mexican and Latin American fighters who say they are doing it for Mexico and their Heritage but when a Black Man does it, he's called a racist, what hypocrisy!
            I guess Mexicans can fight for their aztec ancestors if they want. Looks like only whites are not allowed to fight for their ethnicity or people call them nazi? As for Russel I just think it's stupid what he said since everybody can produce melanin if they go to the mentioned tanning salon, nothing to do with ethnicity.

Comment

How come his melanin couldn't help him against Loma? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                Source: https://youtu.be/1C32ekVa6-U?t=79

I've seen people speculate that PBC is a cult for years, whenever weird stuff comes out, but more and more stuff like this has come out recently. Do you guys think it gives more weight to people's opinions who have been calling it a cult the whole time, or do you think they're wrong and quotes like this from PBC fighters don't change that? Please share your opinion.

Why happened when Russel got schooled by Lomachenko then?

There is probably some kind of manipulation that goes on their.

Don King did the same with Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  I know PBC promotes Hispanic and White fighters like Mexican Americans, Mexicans, Puerto Rican, White American (Plant or Smith Jr.), European, Asian, etc....

But “PBC” on the downlow could quite possibly be “Premiere Black Champions.” Hard to know... nothing wrong with it either. Haymon never shows his face, his meetings might be spiritual with racial connotations that inspire African American fighters.

Many PBC diehard fans also, and maybe even industry, say that GBP is biased to Mexicanism or Latino Boxing... therefore why can’t PBC be geared towards black American fighters
                  Haymon himself is a slave to a Jewish man named Shelly Finkel

they are both occultist race doesn't matter to them

Comment

I guess Mexicans can fight for their aztec ancestors if they want. Looks like only whites are not allowed to fight for their ethnicity or people call them nazi? As for Russel I just think it's stupid what he said since everybody can produce melanin if they go to the mentioned tanning salon, nothing to do with ethnicity.
                    Conor McGregor: “The Irish people that supported me, I swear to God, I did it for us”

Does this make Conor a Racist? Hold on I though Whites aren’t allowed to fight for their enthicity. Convo Dead were all beating a dead horse

Comment

Conor McGregor: “The Irish people that supported me, I swear to God, I did it for us”

Does this make Conor a Racist? Hold on I though Whites aren’t allowed to fight for their enthicity. Convo Dead were all beating a dead horse
                      Nobody likes Irish people so let him have his fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X