No announcement yet.

The BEST CAB's for fight night round 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST CAB's for fight night round 4

Please don't post some cabs you made that you think you did fairly decent on, we should keep this thread for the best cabs out there only.

I found a bernard hopkins one that is very good. However, once I downloaded it I tweaked it just a tad and changed his wordrobe and tweaked his stats a bit.

Here is hopkins:
    http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/p...ht/bid/6504054

Note: He looks better then the picture indicates.

Changes I made:

-I changed his body type from SOFT to RIPPED (this is the middleweight version of hopkins so he should have muscle definition).

-I changed his best punch from right hook to Straight Right.
    -I changed his punching power so that his right hand is slightly better than his left (it was opposite for some reason).

It doesnt look like him at all... no disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      It doesnt look like him at all... no disrespect.
      No disrespect taken as I didn't make it. But as I noted he looks much better than the picture indicates.

When I first downloaded it last night I didn't think based on the pic it would look like him much, but figured I'd tweak it. But once I went to edit him he looked very much like Bernard.

Comment

I think some of these created boxers have used gameface, and some havent.

Comment

I think some of these created boxers have used gameface, and some havent.
          yeah a lot of them suck. But one thing that's annoying is I find the pictures aren't always a good representation of what they look like. They should have a 3D model or something you can rotate and view from all angles prior to downloading.

Comment

True, I searched by most downloaded on the ps3 screen, I have a real good floyd mayweather... but they gave him the peak aboo defense and not the philly shell?!

Comment

True, I searched by most downloaded on the ps3 screen, I have a real good floyd mayweather... but they gave him the peak aboo defense and not the philly shell?!
              yeah some of these guys are great at making cabs but lack boxing knowledge!

Comment

That hopkins is close, but something in his face is off, i can't put my finger on it though

Comment

Probably the best JMM & Tito

Comment

^^Make sure to post the link to so we can download them

Comment

Working...
                    X