No announcement yet.

Job Interviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Interviews

I just went on one....I'm thinking about doing the 9-5 gig....I had to put on clean clothes and SHAVE and go talk to a guy that looks like he hasn't seen sunlight in years.....Got to see the cute little desk and chair I would be stuck in all day.....I don't know if I can take it for 31 years.....Please tell me how cool it will be to work inside....tell me I'm doing the right thing......let me know how much fun it will be going in to a place day in and day out looking at the same faces every day

what kind of job?

Comment

in charge of a parts department at a place that makes exercise equipment. take orders in and send them out and log everything

Comment

i just got me a 9-5 today. as of next week.... between mad training and working... i will not be here as of much.

i guess the leisure living life can only last for so long. back to work i go.... 3 months later. :-(

i guess i can look at it as a 3 month vacation? i mean i have been able to pay bills for the past 3 months so i guess this can be good?

GOOOOOOO ME.

Comment

hey it would be fun, prolly an easy job once you get to know how your clients act. If it pays well and an easy job, its good to go. And you'll have a constant schedule

Comment

go Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
              go Dogg
              should i go jump off a balcony now? is this news good news?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg^x0
                i just got me a 9-5 today. as of next week.... between mad training and working... i will not be here as of much.

i guess the leisure living life can only last for so long. back to work i go.... 3 months later. :-(

i guess i can look at it as a 3 month vacation? i mean i have been able to pay bills for the past 3 months so i guess this can be good?

GOOOOOOO ME.
                Why is everything about you??? This is my thread.....about me and my problems....me needing help in making a decision....but lets all stop and hear about Doggs needs....go ahead!!!!!!

Comment

I think it's good news Dogg. I like working 9-5 at my job, i hate working nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
                    Why is everything about you??? This is my thread.....about me and my problems....me needing help in making a decision....but lets all stop and hear about Doggs needs....go ahead!!!!!!
                    :-(

sowwy?

Comment

Working...
                    X