Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz Says Timothy Bradley Is PERMANENTLY BRAIN DAMAGED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Robbie said, all boxers will can be prone to a % of irreversible brain damage, so even like 5% of permanent damage within an area could be sustained throughout a lifetime vs other boxers that have expansive and progressive damage. Foreman took a ton load to his face by hard punchers... dude's still talking like JCC. Other great heavyweights not so...

Comment

PAC laid hands on his stupid azz

Comment

Why did it take him so long to retire? Hopefully it isn't too bad and can be controlled.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised in the least bit. He's been in way too many wars, and he takes flush shots to the head like no other fighter. And the dude has an iron chin, and keeps coming. Also, when he gets hurt, he never holds on, but he just starts swinging even harder, and goes in head first.

Hope he can enjoy his money, and live life to the fullest with his family.

Comment

Yup, that's why he retired with enough cash and investments to set his family for life while you are still running your mouth about he and his wife, training his leftovers in Provodnikov. Sounds like you might be the one who is brain damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              PAC laid hands on his stupid azz
              Then Bradley laid words on Pac as he commentated on ESPN while Pac was getting jobbed by Arum in Brisbane.

Comment

I like the viral video where Teddy Atlas rubs Timmy's bald head like a pet dog, or a coconut. I'm reading Teddy Atlas' autobiography at the moment.

Comment

Diaz is a liar and bradley is not permanently damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    I like the viral video where Teddy Atlas rubs Timmy's bald head like a pet dog, or a coconut. I'm reading Teddy Atlas' autobiography at the moment.
                    Does he talk about how tough he is the whole time, and how tough his neighborhood, and upbringing was?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Then Bradley laid words on Pac as he commentated on ESPN while Pac was getting jobbed by Arum in Brisbane.
                      I really hate it when people say"Pac did dis Bradley" "Bradley did dis to Pac" I mean, they should just STFU, the two fighters showed nothing but respect with each other, and I hate it especially when these two are my favorite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X