Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKAD case against Tyson Fury coming up next week.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Imo, Tyson Fury is the most underrated boxer ever. If he can get back to the form he was in for the Chisora, Hammer and Wlad fights, there isn't a HW alive who can beat him.
    Not so much the Hammer fight- heh he was like 270 for that fight, and was talking about how unmotivated he was for the fight that he hardly trained at all. He still looked good in that fight.

Same for the Chisora rematch - he was in the mid 260's.

The Cunningham fight, and Wlad fight he was by far in his best shape, and when he's in shape like that, he's unbeatable, I agree 100% with you.

His ideal weight should be around 253.

People like to see dudes shredded like Wlad, and Joshua, but really, the best build to have for boxing past 6-8 rounds, is Fury. You want to be able to carry a little body fat, because that is FUEL! If you have muscle, your body's response is to try and supply it with oxygen through the blood. So you gas easier.

Comment

Dillian Whyte's ban was a travesty, but the substance he was found guilty of taking was listed as an ingredient of the energy drink he used, he just wasn't aware it had gone on the banned list.

Nandrolone can be generated within the body as a reaction to other substances which are not illegal, so that makes the Fury's case different from Dillian's.
      Hey Einstein what was the amount of Nandrolone found in Tysons system? and how much 'Creatine' can I take to generate that in my body? also from what I remember UKAD popped him for having abnormally high levels of Nadrolone right? -- must be a lot of that special ' substance ' to trigger a red-flag...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Hey Einstein what was the amount of Nandrolone found in Tysons system?
        I don't know ... do you?

If not, pipe down and wait till the facts come out.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          Not so much the Hammer fight- heh he was like 270 for that fight, and was talking about how unmotivated he was for the fight that he hardly trained at all. He still looked good in that fight.

Same for the Chisora rematch - he was in the mid 260's.

The Cunningham fight, and Wlad fight he was by far in his best shape, and when he's in shape like that, he's unbeatable, I agree 100% with you.

His ideal weight should be around 253.

People like to see dudes shredded like Wlad, and Joshua, but really, the best build to have for boxing past 6-8 rounds, is Fury. You want to be able to carry a little body fat, because that is FUEL! If you have muscle, your body's response is to try and supply it with oxygen through the blood. So you gas easier.
          Fury was in great shape for Cunningham, but he boxed like a fool and got himself decked by a sucker punch. If he'd done that with Wlad, he would have been KO'd.

It was the boxing style and tactics he used vs Chisora, Hammer and Wlad that enabled him to beat them so easily ... moving, jabbing, switching stance, and never show-boating or pulling back in straight lines, which was what got him decked by Cunningham and Pajkik.

Comment

Imo, Tyson Fury is the most underrated boxer ever. If he can get back to the form he was in for the Chisora, Hammer and Wlad fights, there isn't a HW alive who can beat him.
            The form versus Hammer and Klitschko whom he supposedly used PEDs against ! Brilliant.

You're right their ain't a heavyweight alive who can beat him, whilst he's doping.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              I hope they get this cheating clown who bathed on cocaine just to duck the Wlad rematch

I've always thought he's on heavy PEDs for stamina

no fatso of that size can have that much stamina without PEDs

specially a lazy slob with poor work ethic like Fury
              The reports I read this PEDs were for stamina and fat burning, Fists of Fluff has always had questionable shape it did not shock at all he was popped for the PEDs he's used.

Comment

Nandrolone is a very old steroid, its strange that a athlete would fail a drugs test for this particular drug. During the 90's there was a supplement brand contaminated with the drug, and afew athletes in various sports had no choice but to serve a ban.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-30-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  The reports I read this PEDs were for stamina and fat burning, Fists of Fluff has always had questionable shape it did not shock at all he was popped for the PEDs he's used.
                  What reports were they then?

And why are you talking about PEDs, plural? The only PED Fury has been accused of taking is nandrolone.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 01-30-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Nandrolone is a very old steroid, its strange that a athlete would fail a drugs test for this particular drug. During the 90's there was a supplement brand contaminated with the drug, and afew athletes in various sports had no choice but to serve a ban.
                    It's even stranger that 2 athletes should, supposedly, fail tests for nandrolone while training for fights - one for a high profile world title fight - and nothing happens till 18 months later.

Comment

It's even stranger that 2 athletes should, supposedly, fail tests for nandrolone while training for fights - one for a high profile world title fight - and nothing happens till 18 months later.
                      I have mentioned this on another thread, these anti doping agencies are very suspicious sometimes! once you get a sample taken, basically you have now handed over your career!

During the 90's when Linford Christie failed a drug test at the end of his career! the drug was Nandrolone in my memory serves me right! (As I was only a kid).....he was retired, and just competing at a amateur masters track meeting.

Linford Christie took the case to court, and part of his defense was that somebody had tampered with the sample, because the amount steroid's that where in his sample would of potentially killed him, due to the complications that steroids can have. I would like to believe that these doping agencies are policed and regulated! but i do wonder whether Tyson Fury, annoyed the wrong people! with his out spoken ways! also how on earth did Lance Armstrong not fail a drug test for so long? we have to take these things into consideration.

Your life is in your blood.
                      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-30-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X