Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua dropped in sparring session?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares. If it aint under the lights it dont matter. Every great fighter in the history of the sport has had their ass handed to them in sparring. Thats why they spar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Who cares. If it aint under the lights it dont matter. Every great fighter in the history of the sport has had their ass handed to them in sparring. Thats why they spar.
      exactly...and thats why they perform well in fights because they were pushed in sparring

Comment

Most fighters have been dropped in sparring. Joshua's been stopped and dropped before, but he's still young and improving. Hopefully he working on his defense cause if he can hide his chin he'll be unstoppable.

Comment

Cool story now what

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            no it was not directed to you at all..and you attack me why?? lol i have done my boxing..went 29-5(5) in the am's and now my son boxes..chill out son you dont impress me nor was i attacking you
            Fixed for ya, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Fixed for ya, mate.

Comment

why are training camp mishaps exaggerated ? and ''amateur/olamepic backgrounds''...... wgaf ?

some irrelevant shlt

Comment

exactly..i see posters on here going crazy cause a boxer got a black eye in sparring..if you are not getting hit in sparring you need better sparring partners
                  true, what weight does your son fight in?

id knock him out with you being corner side, maybe then that'd impress you.. Punk!
                  Last edited by Quiksilva; 11-05-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Just shows AJ has no chin and he will be KTFO sooner or later
                    Another prospect masquerading to be a champion like GGG

Comment

no it was not directed to you at all..and you attack me why?? lol i have done my boxing..went 29-5 in the am's and now my son boxes..chill out son you dont impress me nor was i attacking you

Comment

Working...
                      X