Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland Event Wins Rights To Abraham-Ramirez Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sauerland Event Wins Rights To Abraham-Ramirez Title Fight

It turned out that the respective camps for Arthur Abraham and Gilberto Ramirez were on the same page in getting them in the ring for a World Boxing Organization (WBO) super middleweight title fight.

The one disagreement came down to location, prompting a purse bid hearing that was won by Sauerland Event, barely edging out Top Rank during a purse bid hearing held Wednesday afternoon via video conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Off to Germany we go
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-13-2016, 01:44 PM.

lol wasnt this supposed to be on the pac card

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      too good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

Bob hoped, no deal was officially struck, now he lost.

So we'll probably get Ramirez and Valdez on televised undercard while Gilberto struggles in Germany

Comment

That was one of the closest purse bids I've seen in awhile. I bet Arum wishes he could have upped his offer. Now he's still stuck with a weak PPV and the chances of his guy winning in Germany are much lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            That was one of the closest purse bids I've seen in awhile. I bet Arum wishes he could have upped his offer. Now he's still stuck with a weak PPV and the chances of his guy winning in Germany are much lower.
            Probably gonna say they found out his number.

The GBP/TR bid for Loma/Russell was close too and I think they claimed the same thing.

GBP won by 2k dollars

Comment

Comment

Comments Thread For: Sauerland Event Wins Rights To Abraham-Ramirez Title Fight

It turned out that the respective camps for Arthur Abraham and Gilberto Ramirez were on the same page in getting them in the ring for a World Boxing Organization (WBO) super middleweight title fight.

The one disagreement came down to location, prompting a purse bid hearing that was won by Sauerland Event, barely edging out Top Rank during a purse bid hearing held Wednesday afternoon via video conference.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

How much is abraham entitled too as the champ 75%?
                  If I was I him I would demand germany since I read that he makes over 2M a fight over there

Comment

Not beating Abraham in Germanu unless he knocks him out which I don't see happening

At least he is going to get a nice payday even though Arum will take most of that lol

Comment

Working...
                    X