No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Why Amir Khan Can't Get Floyd Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Why Amir Khan Can't Get Floyd Mayweather Fight

Amir Khan cherry picks his way through the 147 division, got knocked out and lost whenever he stepped up in competition, and then wonders why he can't get the Mayweather fight.

Algeri hurting him really made me wonder whats wrong with him,there is no excuse for that at all...And dropped hard by Julio ****ing Diaz?

Comment

Haha I absolutely love the video, it's a pity you didn't include the Garcia knockdowns as well. I'll post this everytime Khantards make silly comments if you don't mind.

Comment

cant wait for floyd to go away

"berto deserves the mayweather fight because khan doesnt!!!" ****ing clowns!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so how does frickin berto deserve it?!?!?! hahahhahahahahaha give me a break.

did we forget that berto got STOPPED like 2 years ago by a slow plodding no defense has multiple losses past prime journeyman KARASS?????????

khan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> karass >>>>>>>>>>>>>> berto

Comment

I can't believe Algieri hurt him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I can't believe Algieri hurt him lol.
              Yea that blew my mind,honestly it is sad man

Comment

How the hell was Danny Garcia a step up? That's the silliest thing I've read all day?

Kahn usually does great when he steps up and it's only when he's expected to run through an opponent is when he finds trouble.

The Garcia, Mccloskey, and Disz fights were all suppose to be easy Kahn victories but it's in these fights he struggled the must.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien_Boner View Post
                  Amir Khan cherry picks his way through the 147 division, got knocked out and lost whenever he stepped up in competition, and then wonders why he can't get the Mayweather fight.

You are absolutely right. Khan has done very little and looked weak since he was KOed by Garcia and changed trainers and joined Haymon. He does much bragging but very little fighting, He has only had 5 fights in three years. He talks about how he slaughtered Maidana but that was 5 years ago and irrelevant today plus Maidana damn near knocked him out which he conveniently forgets. He had his hands full with Algieri, a guy Pacquiao beat by 120 to 102. He got knocked down and almost lost to Diaz who Thurman easily took out in three rounds. Yet this guy Khan claims to be the best pound for pound fighter in the world. Talk about overrating yourself.

Comment

Maybe he was meant to be a tennis player, but somehow ended up in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X