No announcement yet.

Hopkins diss mayweather's image

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    floyds image isn't just that of a complete douchebag but its also bad for society.

Its not cool to beat your wife and kids, run red lights and make racists vids on ustream.
    what racist video?

Comment

same thing B.Hop said I told Burner the same thing about Floyd a while ago...if dude just knew how much influence he has on the young bucks coming up today...its crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        floyds image isn't just that of a complete douchebag but its also bad for society.

Its not cool to beat your wife and kids, run red lights and make racists vids on ustream.
        This is true, but the irony of it is, B-Hop is not that much better, he too lacks self-awareness. He's guilty of a lot of the things Mayweather is guilty of.

Comment

Not bad... but modernized slavery....

Comment

hopkins is just a pro black, racist

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Boxing View Post
              yep he just loves to talk
              That's exactly what it is.

Comment

I don't see why this is shocking at all. Mayweather has been talking splang about Hopkins too for quite a while. I remember an official quote from Mayweather calling Hopkins a Mosley pet or something like that.

It's pretty clear that they don't like eachother. I do believe they respect eachother for his achievements in the ring, like when Hopkins said that Floyd had the same ring IQ as him. Floyd though haven't really praised any fighters besides Genaro Hernandez at least to my knowledge.

Now what would be shocking would be to see Pacquiao badmouth Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  hopkins is just a pro black, racist
                  No he's not. Or step up and prove it.

Comment

didn't see what hopkins said, or if he said anything at all. But b-hop and mayweather are about as opposite of each other as could possibly be.
                    They're not really similar in many ways other than being rebellious so they should disagree with a lot.

Comment

Honestly, I'm starting to think that Mayweather proves everyone wrong against Manny.

I think Mayweather might just be too sound technically, and this fight might cement him in boxing history if he really works Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X