Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

breaking news: antonio margarito cleared of all plaster charges...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking news: antonio margarito cleared of all plaster charges...

mwahaha cottards same thing happened.....must be the vegas air.....if you keep the punches coming cottos face will break, thats why he didnt want williams....cotto was bleeding out his ass today....

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
    mwahaha cottards same thing happened.....must be the vegas air.....if you keep the punches coming cottos face will break, thats why he didnt want williams....cotto was bleeding out his ass today....
    cotto will need to redeem himself with the marg rematch cause it looks now like is a quitter or something, i dont even think marg used plaster anymore, cotto should rematch marg again and win to change my mind again

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
      Damn right.

Cotto's face got turned into liquid **** by a former FW.

All the Cotto ****s got no excuses now. Tony mashed his ass fair and square.

Just like I always said.

Comment

i agree 100%...after seeing cotto get beat down with 1/3 the punches that margo threw...i can't help but determine that cotto can't take too many shots to the face like that...

Comment

Thats what me, you and Chicano have been saying... Tonight just solidified it.

Comment

Whatever Margarito had in his hands against Cotto, it was pillows compared to what Pacquiao did.

Comment

Margarito did use Plaster on Cotto. Margarito doesn't deserve to get another prize fight in his career anymore. And i use to believe in him. it pisses me off when somebody who was already good has to cheat to win. *MARGARITO* i mean Plaster is worst then steriods to me. i would rather him be roided up then plastered up.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                Margarito did use Plaster on Cotto. Margarito doesn't deserve to get another prize fight in his career anymore. And i use to believe in him. it pisses me off when somebody who was already good has to cheat to win. *MARGARITO* i mean Plaster is worst then steriods to me. i would rather him be roided up then plastered up.
                so you condone steroids, lol, nyahahahaha, you must be a toney or mosley fan ,lol, condoning roids

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  Thats what me, you and Chicano have been saying... Tonight just solidified it.
                  Exactly!!! Watch how the polls turn out now with IF Margs cheated against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    Exactly!!! Watch how the polls turn out now with IF Margs cheated against Cotto.
                    he didnt cheat, cottos a quitter

Comment

Working...
                    X