Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Any Current Fighter End Up Undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, it doesn't matter if they retire undefeated or not. The likes of Pacman and DLH speak volumes about how much the "0" really means in boxing. If I had to choose one and I will certainly be biast, I'd say Pavlik will get it done. JC is in Mayweathers boat according to your outline and doesn't qualify.

Comment

Chad Dawson. I really don't want to seem like a fan boy but he is just too good right now and i can't see anyone around beating him, even Calzaghe. If he picks up his defense and avoid being caught with anything big, then the sky would be the limit. He just has so much in his arsenal and is very multi dimensional.
      Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 08-04-2008, 01:48 AM.

Comment

zab judahhhh!

Comment

Pavlik has a chance if he played it smart and sometime safe. He's not in a stacked division, and he could clean it up and still get respect for doing that.

If he took the right fights later in his career, he could retire undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
            IMO, it doesn't matter if they retire undefeated or not. The likes of Pacman and DLH speak volumes about how much the "0" really means in boxing. If I had to choose one and I will certainly be biast, I'd say Pavlik will get it done. JC is in Mayweathers boat according to your outline and doesn't qualify.
            Being undefeated would be insane. It may not matter a whole lot because the greatest ever even lost. But imagine if a fighter like Mayweather fighting Cotto, Mosley, Williams, Berto and Margarito and beat all of them. That 0 would of been insane

Comment

Agreed, pavlik doesnt have the best opposition, but he could quite easily lose to BHop, and even if he wins that he could end up in a ring with calzaghe which would very likely destroy his 0. I think we're all agreed that a 0 doesnt mean that much anyway though. . .

Comment

If Oscar ended with a 0 fighting the opposition he did u guys think it still wouldn't of made a diffrence? It's not a huge deal cause we never see it. A fighter who would end up with a 0 and fighting great competition would be crazy

Comment

I'd say Pavlik, there is nobody good enough out there to beat him. Calzaghe will duck him to because he doesn't have a chance in hell.

Comment

man freddo

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      I'd say Pavlik, there is nobody good enough out there to beat him. Calzaghe will duck him to because he doesn't have a chance in hell.
                      Pavlik is very beatable, despite being an A level fighter. I think Calzaghe and Dawson has the best chance of beating him, but their fighting as light heavyweights and Pavlik wants to fight Abraham next.

Comment

Working...
                      X