Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs. Eroll Spence needs to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see this as a tune-up, this is actually a good, competitive match. Get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Errol Spence has more than just a size advantage over Bradley ffs. Fighters less skilled than Errol have given Bradley problems. Provodnikov beat Bradley and was robbed, he struggled with Chaves but got lucky with some headbutts, and was put on queer street from Jesse Vargas. If these guys hit Bradley Errol won't miss all night you ******. Spence knocks Bradley out. #ManDown
      Lol. what skill have you seen in spence? The only advantage of spence is just his size but in terme of skill bradley is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        I will in a PM, but i know you are typical american fat overweight with Man Boobs

Lol. Far from it. Im the opposite of the typical american. Im not even American although I live in america.

by the way not a fan of Bradley and yes Pacman was the man when he was on drugs
        Lol thats true. Hes still the man. Its a shame hes so loyal to those who rob him.

Comment

Spence becomes the first boxer to stop Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Facts!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Lol. what skill have you seen in spence? The only advantage of spence is just his size but in terme of skill bradley is much better.
              you dont have to overhype Bradley just because you are a Manny fan. Spence would hurt him badly

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Ya I mean this is basically all true. Bradley is and always was a middle of the pack WW. Losing to Pac 3x and arguably to Ruslan does not make you PFP...even if you edge JMM. He has zero SOLID wins at WW.
                Facts. But in order to make certain people feel their anti haymon/floydmayweather blues feel better they over rate guys like bradley and matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  Pacquiao, Bradley, and Marquez honestly should have been 140 lbers at most.
                  Facts. Now add matthysse to that list.

Comment

Working...
                  X