No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Would have made a lot more sense if Mayweather didn't already beat the GREAT JMM like a drum....mang.
    No one cares about Floyd's win over JMM. JMM was bloated, slow, and not used to fighting at the higher weight class. No one cares, get it through your head, and at the end of the day it will be JMM who will go into the history books as the man who stopped the GREAT Manny Pacquiao. No one cares about Floyd at this point. No one.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      You no nothing about living with it, so that S### don't work mang LMAO

Yall talk like yall did something , LMAO

JMM is the ONLY one that did something , just about his end and Pac careless JMM had something left,,,one more bazooka and he let it go in glorious fashion, my man hit the dirt.

Floyd will kill everyone that gets in that ring

BECAUSE

HE will cherry pick it to death, LMAO , just like he has the past 8 years.

want proof ?????

Which ELITE WW has he fought in the past 8 years , prime and ready ????

Thats what I thought , you can't answer , just like all you worshipers can't do
      Just give "fighter of the decade" (ala ronnie nathanielz) DINAMITA his due respect!!! He left nothing to argue about in this 4th fight. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        You no nothing about living with it, so that S### don't work mang LMAO

Yall talk like yall did something , LMAO

JMM is the ONLY one that did something , just about his end and Pac careless JMM had something left,,,one more bazooka and he let it go in glorious fashion, my man hit the dirt.

Floyd will kill everyone that gets in that ring

BECAUSE

HE will cherry pick it to death, LMAO , just like he has the past 8 years.

want proof ?????

Which ELITE WW has he fought in the past 8 years , prime and ready ????

Thats what I thought , you can't answer , just like all you worshipers can't do
        I don't know about the last eight years, but I know an elite that Floyd fought in the last three years. His name is Juan Manuel Marquez. He's the second best fighter of Floyd's generation and recently won a little boxing match this past Sat in which the loser may still be sleep. Most who watch would conclude that Mr Marquez didn't fair quite as well against Mr Mayweather.....ang.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
          that's some skip bayless 5hit right there

that fool had the nerve to say jmm was a better counterpuncher than floyd is
          Skip bayless knows absolutely nothing about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
            Skip bayless knows absolutely nothing about boxing.
            So im guessing hes a die hard pac fan?? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
              Ur avi says it all!!! Since you know it all then you shouldnt need me to remind you that marquez weighed in at 142 lbs vs mayweather who weighed 146 lbs(2lbs over the crap catch weight & 4lbs heavier than dinamita) & marquez weighed in 143 lbs while pac weighed 147 lbs for their 4th fight. Pac actually weighed in heavier than mayweather but there was still a 4 lb advantage for both fighters vs marquez!!!
              I want to respond to you and Hitking among others on the same subject

I aspire to respond mang

I do , I truly desire to expound,,,

but I find it hard mang to comment on BULL****

Please help :

Make your stand for JR cheating on little JMM , coming in at a weight he would NOT give to the fans

Make you comments on little 130 coming to WW before his body is ready

then we can talk

Mang !

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                No one cares about Floyd's win over JMM. JMM was bloated, slow, and not used to fighting at the higher weight class. No one cares, get it through your head, and at the end of the day it will be JMM who will go into the history books as the man who stopped the GREAT Manny Pacquiao. No one cares about Floyd at this point. No one.
                Well I got a good little idea. Let's put this new and improved JMM in the ring with Floyd in May and end this little debate for good.

BTW, the only ones that "don't care" about Floyd are those that hate him far more than they like the sport. Floyd always has been, and always will be the best of his era. Get over it. Either way, Floyd-JMM 2 in May. Let's do it. Can't wait to hear the excuses after that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Name a fighter who was sparked out cold like that with one punch who came back to being his normal self in the ring?
                  Ken Norton. After being sparked cold by Foreman, he easily beat several contenders, then lost by the narrowest of margins to Ali, then beat Jimmy Young, and then gave a prime Holmes all the trouble he could handle in one of the toughest fights of Holmes' career.

Frazier also gave Ali one hell of a fight, twice, after being sparked by Foreman. What destroyed Frazier was not the Foreman fight, but the beating he took in the third Ali fight. A prolonged beating is far more harmful than a one-punch KO.

Terry Norris had most of his best wins after being sparked cold in two rounds by Julian Jackson, and he got into the Hall of Fame.

Duran had several great wins after his stunning KO defeat by Hearns.

Khan, for all his faults, has been a much better fighter after being sparked by Prescott than he was before that fight.

That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure I'd think of lots more examples if I really thought about it. Pacquiao recovered very quickly from the knock-out, was walking normally within a couple of minutes, and his brain scan was negative. It doesn't seem to have adversely affected his confidence either - he knows he was just over-confident and got careless, he doesn't suddenly doubt his abilities. I doubt very much whether this would seriously affect him in future performances in the Ring.
                  Last edited by Dave Rado; 12-10-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Manny's chin will never be the same again. He will be knocked down and possibly knocked out a whole lot easier now. I have never seen a fighter completely removed from their senses and come back and be successful. Manny was out cold. They literally had to roll him over and wake him up. It's not about heart anymore, it's about the brain. Once you take your brain has been shook like that, it's very difficult to take the same shot again.

Comment

• BTW, JMM's comfort level as a welterweight seemed to dramatically increase the second he was in with a welterweight not nearly as good as Floyd Joy Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X