Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury is The Most Unentertaining Fighter I've Ever Seen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury is The Most Unentertaining Fighter I've Ever Seen!

Anthony Joshua retained his IBO, IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight titles with a brutal seventh-round knockout of Alexander Povetkin at Wembley. Back at the stadium where beat the great Wladimir Klitschko in an 11-round thriller last year, Joshua again went to the trenches against a high-class opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He isn't wrong...

Comment

In the ring yes. Out of the wring no.

Basically the opposite of AJ.

Comment

That honor goes to okolie you know the guy you promote Hearn.

Comment

You can’t argue with it but clearly it would be a HUGE fight in uk

Comment

Eddie you just jealous about Tyson not signing with you!!! Making out YOU turned him down over the level of opposition he was facing? But truth is he turned you down to become face of BT Box office: The Home of true champions!! After last night I'm only staying to BT ppv its at least worthy!! Amazing how Eddie makes excuses though for the poor level amir Khan is fighting at?!! Then its okay as he is under match room? Hearn for all his worth has an always will be jealous of fury, because he knows real fans understand Joshua is paper champ!

Comment

One last pearl of wisdom too...
              Fury is so "Boring" because he makes easy work of Opponents!! Similar to how loma fights are mostly boring because he's so much better! My days Joshua will be a sitting duck getting picked off at will by fury and I totally see why he doesn't wanna fight wilder! If he ever grows bolloclks too I'm backing Deontay to stop him in first 3 rounds no way AJ Lasts

Comment

As a Fury fan I'd love to disagree with him, but yea Hearn isn't wrong. Or at least for HW's he's not wrong. I feel like I've seen less exciting lil guys, but there is an unfair expectation for HW's to be a more entertaining boxer so when you are a unexciting HW it makes it seem doublely worse.

Comment

For once, Hearn got it right.

Comment

Floyd was considered boring too. Regardless Eddie, you need to put Joshua in with the best. Whyte 2 doesn’t cut it.

Comment

Working...
                    X