No announcement yet.

martirosyan beat trout three times, bradley and berto in amateurs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    youd think he was some ****ing corpse like zurdo last fought the way people are going on about him. hes 31 and been very competitive at world level.
    Lol Zurdo beats the **** of scared to be GGGreat.

Comment

im not swallowing jizz, im not saying hes some superstar but i dont know why hes being talked about like hes some ****ing bum.
      no one here is calling him a bum.... if they are then its dumb imo solid B- guy at best

but the fact that ya ggg fans keep defending this fight cuz he didnt wanna fight derevyanchenko is asinine

Comment

and lost very close fight to charlo (which reportedly could have gone either way), a split decision to andrade and a competitive fight to erislandy lara and has never been stopped.

what a ****ing bum!!!!!!!
        The guy that Groves put in to a coma beat Golovkin. Does that mean he's better?

Comment

whos he beat? sam soliman? how come wade wasnt legit when he beat soliman>
          when did I say wade wasn't legit?

if anything we were laughing cuz dude was practicing with one glove and that he never had a scheduled fight past 6 or 8 rounds or something like that...

but that wasn't ggg's fault cuz tureano johnson got hurt in camp and wade was next in line

Comment

and lost very close fight to charlo (which reportedly could have gone either way), a split decision to andrade and a competitive fight to erislandy lara and has never been stopped.

what a ****ing bum!!!!!!!
            Trout: best win, close decision vs a smaller Cotto
            Bradley: a WW
            Berto: a WW got a gift decision vs a faded Collazo

Kell Brook 2 wasn't available I guess. Could've had a rematch with Wade though!

P.S. you're the biggest golovkin c0cksmoker I've EVER encountered.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              no one here is calling him a bum.... if they are then its dumb imo solid B- guy at best

but the fact that ya ggg fans keep defending this fight cuz he didnt wanna fight derevyanchenko is asinine
              Quite so... has Vanes even been able to train for more than a month? I'll bet they waited it out so that he had even less time so gaylovekin could look better vs yet another smaller opponent. Pathetic.

Comment

im not swallowing jizz, im not saying hes some superstar but i dont know why hes being talked about like hes some ****ing bum.
                Lololololololol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Quite so... has Vanes even been able to train for more than a month? I'll bet they waited it out so that he had even less time so gaylovekin could look better vs yet another smaller opponent. Pathetic.
                  You do know some fighters stay in the gym and don't just sit around waiting to pick up the phone? Vanes has been training and is in shape. Not saying it's a good fight ebcause it's putrid but to suggest GGG waited Vanes out specifically to bring into the ring because he's not been training is childish and shows ignorance.

Comment

How hilarious would it be if Golovkin lost to this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      You do know some fighters stay in the gym and don't just sit around waiting to pick up the phone? Vanes has been training and is in shape. Not saying it's a good fight ebcause it's putrid but to suggest GGG waited Vanes out specifically to bring into the ring because he's not been training is childish and shows ignorance.
                      Oh, I'm sorry... he picked a JMW that hasn't fought in 2 years instead of his MW mandatory...my mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X