No announcement yet.

RIP Penn State U.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Penn State U.

GTFO and don't let the door hit you in the ass!

they took 111 wins from Penn state

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Really? I just started following the story now. Just heard they won't be able to compete in bowls for years and lost a ton of scholarships.

Comment

I wish Joe Pa was still alive so he could see what him and his scumbag crew has done to that universities. Penn State has always been an awful program with equally awful fans(not all but it's up there for the most vicious fans in the country). I've always hated their fake ass good two shoe program.

Comment

yup!
          from 1998 till now...took paterno from 1st to 12th in all time in wins...

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I wish Joe Pa was still alive so he could see what him and his scumbag crew has done to that universities. Penn State has always been an awful program with equally awful fans(not all but it's up there for the most vicious fans in the country). I've always hated their fake ass good two shoe program.
            that coward took the easy way out.........

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Really? I just started following the story now. Just heard they won't be able to compete in bowls for years and lost a ton of scholarships.

4 years no bowls, gotta pay 60million, lost of scholarships.

Comment

4 years no bowls, gotta pay 60million, lost of scholarships.
                The Big10 would never kick them out because PSU rakes in a lot of money but they should say fuk it. We'll take Pitt. Not as good or historic of a football program but they are solid and much better at basketball too. I'm glad the hammer came down. Now if they could go hard on Urban Cryer and his alter boys.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  that coward took the easy way out.........
                  He really did. Could you imagine the outrage of the statue coming down if he was alive. JoePa is arrogant as fuk and I'm sure this would be ten fold crazier if he was alive. I would love to see the old fuk try to explain himself now.

Comment

Never understood this crap, you cant erase history like that

Comment

Working...
                    X