No announcement yet.

Calling it now, Gvozdyk/Bivol will be a superfight for LHW throne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling it now, Gvozdyk/Bivol will be a superfight for LHW throne

I can see them cleaning the division out of Alvarez and aging Beterbiev and if there's going to be a last man standing in this division, it's either Gvozdyk or Bivol. Who do you see winning?

Gvozdyk beats the piss out of Bivol

Comment

Beterbiev still beats both of them

Comment

Bivol.. Gvozdyk is far more beatable, and the speed difference would be too much. I think beterbiev beats Gvozdyk as of right now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Beterbiev still beats both of them

I agree! It would be one hell of a round robin though !

Comment

The fighters have to be known for it to be a superfight. It will be a unification fight that will headline a card like Loma pedrazza Just did.

Comment

I think "superfight" is the wrong word. It'll be a great fight, but superfight means something else.
              Neither guy brings the same stream or mystique that Kovalev and Ward did but it's not hard to imagine Bivol and Gvozdyk being the top 2 guys of this new LHW gen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The fighters have to be known for it to be a superfight. It will be a unification fight that will headline a card like Loma pedrazza Just did.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I think "superfight" is the wrong word. It'll be a great fight, but superfight means something else.
                Obviously not right now. But if they build up their resumes and clean the rest of the division as a result, and add Alvarez, Beterbiev, Badou Jack or Kovalev wins then it has a case to be a superfight. Every fight where the king of the division is determined is special. Canelo/Golovkin, Usyk/Gassiev, Ward/Kovalev. Potential Loma/Mikey and Bud/Spence matchups. I can see Bivol/Gvozdyk being in the same category eventually
                Last edited by g27region; 12-09-2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Bivol beats the piss out of Gyozdyk.

Comment

Bivol will win.

Of all the champs, Bivol might be the smallest guy, but he's the youngest and fastest.

I really wished that the WBSS wasn't in so much trouble. LHW is the perfect weight class for the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                    X