Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Fight Joshua Next or We Might Miss The Boat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomar View Post
    Hearn is taking a page from Canelo's book, waiting for Fury or Wilder's performance to slip a bit. AJ's mechanical style isn't capable of solving the unpredictable styles of Wilder and Fury right now. Perhaps in 2-3 years when their legs are worn and reflexes diminished. In the meantime, AJ will be making a ton of money fighting b-level fighters.
    Fury just showed how predictable Wilder is by making him throw a hundred more punches than Fury and land less.

Comment

They already showed their plans for Joshua. They want to wait Wilder out. That's why the over grown vagina was talking about he only has a few years left and he'll fight him in 2020.

Comment

Eddie Hearn licking his golden and diamond chops with tactics.

Eddie Hearn is bluffing and putting fake pressure. Like people said in this topic, If Eddie Hearn is serious in making this fight a reality, offer the WBC Champ his respects with a 65/35 or 60/40 in favor of Joshua. If this happen, then I believe Wilder is going to fight Joshua in UK. Wilder don't have problem with that. Let's see what happens. For now is to soon to draw conclusion and the negotiations are in private. Also I join with the people that said Eddie Hearn is waiting father time do his work of Wilder to make that fight.
        Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-06-2018, 09:29 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... right now, tell me who's interested in AJ vs White anymore (except for some AJ's die hard fans here)?... do you think the British public is that stupid?...

I absolutely do

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Fury just showed how predictable Wilder is by making him throw a hundred more punches than Fury and land less.
            And that’s something Joshua will do? Joshua isn’t capable of that. If he goes into a fight with Wilder with Fury’s game plan he’ll get his head taken off.

Comment

I don't want to see this fight for now. Joshua should fight Fury first. Fury is the #1 now. Let #1 fight #2. Fury-Wilder rematch scratches the wound caused by Rochin.

Comment

Hearn knows Wilder will lose a Fury rematch and the Wilder payday will be gone forever.

Comment

Originally posted by rip chudd View Post
                  i absolutely do

Comment

Wilder/Fury II already ordered by the WBC. Looks like you should have taken that offer, Eddie.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Wilder/Fury II already ordered by the WBC. Looks like you should have taken that offer, Eddie.
                      Unification>>>>>Mandatory

Wilder should choose Joshua for the more money, he loses both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X