No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    And her big pharma connection. I hope she's ready for all the questions that will come up

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...ill-maker.html
    No wonder she's reluctant to testify before Congress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Interesting......

And yet you still won't figure it out.

Your racism and team loyalty won't allow you to leave the D plantation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        No wonder she's reluctant to testify before Congress.
        That's sure looking to be the case.

I've said all along I don't think she will testify under oath. I still don't.

Comment

• *Yawn*

Yet another Trump official caught lying to Mueller

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/22/p...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            That's sure looking to be the case.

I've said all along I don't think she will testify under oath. I still don't.
            If after much stalling, she does manage to testify, no doubt there'll be lots of preconditions, topics she'll refuse to discuss (like anything not related to the "incident.")

Comment

If after much stalling, she does manage to testify, no doubt there'll be lots of preconditions, topics she'll refuse to discuss (like anything not related to the "incident.")
              There’s no reason for her to discuss anything other than that

It’s not a job interview

Comment

Yes, that's for sure.

Hell, they first demanded Kavanaugh testify first!! Yeah, because the accused has to answer the charges before he hears the charges.

They now are asking for so much. They just want to be able to tell her story, not be cross examined in any way, and it be accepted without question.

Comment

• Wake up people........the dems are domestic terrorists, corrupt to the core.

The fake broad trying to set up Kavanaugh,Christine Blasey Ford is a leftwing nut job who floated the idea of accusing Gorsuch of rape when he was being confirmed. Her brother works for Fusion GPS....the same law firm that funneled money from Hillary Clinton to pay for the Steele "Russian pee-pee dossier".

She goes to anti-Trump rallies wearing pink puzzie hats and erased incriminating fakebook posts and her tweets before she decided to come forward. Her "advisor", Ricki Seidman, is also the Clinton's advisor and was recorded in July proposing a plan to cause a delay in Kavanaugh's confirmation which by Senate rules, would mean he would be inelegible if the deadline to confirm him passed before he was confirmed.

Diane Feinstein had the letter since Jiuly and intentionally held on to it until last week as part of the plot to delay the Kavanaugh confirmation.......this is the same witch who had a Chinese spy working for her for the past 20 years.

Here is her lawyer, Debra Katz, saying she will resist the Trump administration at all costs. Debra Katz was a bigtime fundraiser for the Hillary Campaign in 2016 as well.

Here is the tape of her advisor proposing the delay tactic to prevent his confirmation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...vanaugh-audio/

Here are the pics from her yearbook that she removed from fakebook which were also "scrubbed" from all online searches. Click the link for details which show the school not only tolerated the underage drinking but tolerated racism as well as massive teen sex. No wonder she was so eager to remove them. Ford also erased fakebook posts where she admits that she slept with over 70 guys throughout highschool and would routinely try to blackout as part of a competition with her friends to see who could remember the least when partying.

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/20...school_19.html

Comment

• I just read a random blogger post that tells me everything I always wanted to believe but didn't realize until now and that's enough for me to believe it is true.

Comment

• Reports are coming out tying the White house to that story by Whelan who said Ford was assaulted but it was a case of mistaken identity. Ford's name was leaked by the White House to Whelan before it became public. Ford emailed an associate telling them Whelan had looked at her linkedin page before her name became public. Subscribers on linkedin can see who viewed their profile page. Orrin Hatch's communication director who was brought in to assist with getting Kavanaugh confirmed had to step down due to sexual harassment at his old job which led to him being fired. On his twitter page he told everyone to watch Whelan's feed for breaking news. So the White House and Hatch's communications director were in on a failed attempt to blame someone other than Kavanaugh for the attempted rape of Ford. So now they're stuck with admitting she's telling the truth about an attempted rape but they don't have anyone to pin it on. 3 mins ago
                      So if he's pulled you can't blame it on the accusation. You can see right here how the White house flubbed this one. And the day after the failed pinning it on someone else was the day Trump began to let those tweets fly about Ford. And the optics of old white men questioning a woman about sexual assault isn't going to play well on TV. He'll be pulled next week if not earlier

Comment

Working...
                      X