Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Saunders About To Get Destroyed, Will Feel A lot of Pain!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    You already know if Lemiux wins he's not fighting Jacobs or Charlo next.
    Oscar is gonna feed him to Canelo win, lose, or draw on Canelo's next fight wether he fights Triple g or not.
    That's cool, too. Jacobs and Jermall in line for that title if Canelo gets it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      The press conferences should be good.
      Im sure Saunders gonna come up with some verry funny trash-talking and Lemieux gets verry angry about that, things gonna get verry funny at the conferences, believe that! I#m expecting flying chairs or something!

Comment

While I'll be rooting for the hometown kid Lemieux, he can be out-boxed. To me, it's a question of who will be gassed out first. If Saunders gasses out if the later rounds, will Lemieux still have the energy to land a bomb after chasing BJS for 9 or 10 rounds?

If this goes to a decision, it might play out like Canelo vs GGG. Do you reward Lemieux for coming forward while being a bit ineffective/inaccurate or BJS for making Lemieux miss while being a bit more effective/accurate?

Of course, the overall skill level between Lemieux and BJS is lower than between Canelo and GGG. For example, Lemieux can't rely on a jab like GGG and BJS doesn't throw combination punches like Canelo.
        Last edited by Afi23; 10-18-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          The build up to this one will be fun. BJS thrives on negativity and bad feeling. There's nothing he likes more than somebody not liking him!
          https://youtu.be/YnslB1TZAuY

Khurtsidze "ahhhwooo"

Comment

Good solid fight

Comment

I honestly think Lemiuex is to flat footed and has to set his feet to throw meaningful shots. I think he gets out boxed and takes a loss

Comment

Saunders' plan is to stink it up ..go the distance and convince us later that he didn't get a fair shake. But he will get KOed before...

Comment

Saunders schools the mule

Comment

I hope BJ, this misunderstanding of a champion, will have a nap on the mat.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this war!

Comment

Working...
                      X