Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Hope Golovkin Finds The Balls To Fight Me Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Hope Golovkin Finds The Balls To Fight Me Next!

Assuming all goes well in his full-fledged middleweight debut next week, Demetrius Andrade would love to challenge Gennady Golovkin in his following fight. The undefeated southpaw doubts Golovkin would be willing to do that, though. Andrade expects Golovkin to avoid any risks before getting into the ring with Canelo Alvarez again because their middleweight championship rematch is without question the biggest payday available to Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGG is going to have a bunch of mandatories against guys who earned their position. Andrade needs to put some work in before calling out the top guys.

Comment

Andrade needs to become a mando for that wcb belt. Either he gets a nice step aside fee. Otherwise both G3 and Canelo with be fighting into 2018.
      That's the most realistic path to the negotiation for a Andrade vs 3G.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
        Andrade needs to become a mando for that wcb belt. Either he gets a nice step aside fee. Otherwise both G3 and Canelo with be fighting into 2018.
        That's the most realistic path to the negotiation for a Andrade vs 3G.
        Charlo is the WBC mandatory.

Comment

How do these guys look at themselves in the mirror?

3 years hiding under rocks pretending to be SWWs, then as soon as Golovkin shows signs of slipping, it's crawl out and call out time!

Comment

He doesn't want ANY parts of you: The Charlo brother or Lara. I've been saying this for the longest. When Andrade, and Charlo start calling lil g out! You will hear EVERYTHING except we want to fight.

You will hear about popularity and lil g fights for the fans and to fight the best. He also feasted on small fighters, Wade, Adama, a whole list of bums I don't feel like naming.

I've said this been said this. Ward, Lara, Charlo's, Andrade, would destroy lil g make him look silly. There is a reason he ran from those fights and showed ZERO interest. But was all on Canelo and Mayweathers sack begging for a payday. Claiming to want them to fight the best.

But when you said you wanna fight the best fight Ward or Lara! All of a sudden you heard everything EXCEPT we want that work. LMAO

Comment

I think Andrade will be an interesting addition to the middleweight division. Hope he stays active and gets good fights. He's probably 4th in line for GGG though.

Comment

Lil G would destroy that Clown with ease

Comment

Dude, why would GGG fight you, you are one irrelevant 154 fighter.

Comment

After lil g got exposed by Jacobs EVERYONE wants a turn to beat him....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X