Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Fighting a 145 pound toothpick Cotto.
    hyahyahahahaha

Cotto wasn't a toothpick, he got whipped fair and square. He looked good in the first 4 rounds but as usual his stamina didn't hold up..

Cotto got whipped by every elite fighter he faced.

Comment

2015 Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Fighting a 145 pound toothpick Cotto.
        Cotto and 2009 Pacquiao could fight 50 times and Pacquiao would win it 50 times while stopping him 25 times out of 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Cotto and 2009 Pacquiao could fight 50 times and Pacquiao would win it 50 times while stopping him 25 times out of 50.
          Not without a CW, why didn't Manny fight 154 Cotto he called him out and Cotto says sure no CW, and Manny takes a hike, same man isn't it ?

Comment

Around the Cotto fight. I still think he would have beaten Mayweather back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Not without a CW, why didn't Manny fight 154 Cotto he called him out and Cotto says sure no CW, and Manny takes a hike, same man isn't it ?
              Idiot. In 2010 after Margarito fight Manny vows that he would never go on to fight above 147 ever again. Oh and Cotto at 146 where he goes the distance with Clottey A not drained Cotto

And the same Cotto at 145 who looked even better than the 146.

And do you want to see a drained fighter? Here, look at Canelo's stomach while his skin is paled as hell because of the draining Floyd did, but Manny drained Cotto doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
                Cotto...the last fight before Floyd asked him to take the test
                Coincidentally the last time he stopped someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Idiot. In 2010 after Margarito fight Manny vows that he would never go on to fight above 147 ever again.
                  Same man isn't it ?

Comment

Cotto - Marg. Pac was a beast at this point, but the fights shortened his career in the long run, along with Cotto's and Marg's.

The Mayweathers were on point when they said Pac was being pushed too far but I think they were genuinely shocked when he won the fights.

IMO they were both shady at points in their careers when it comes to "skills enhancement"etc, but I also think this will be made public when someone wants to make money from it in the future.

Memo and Ariza etc have no moral standards to keep them in check and they could make huge money by going public for work they did years before, which I am sure they are aware of and have evidence squirreled away.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Comment

Cotto!!! Seriously i can't get enough of that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X