67.5 million fine if Conor with illegal blow that causes DQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    There is no 67 million dollar fine.

It's a fake story the contract doesn't have that clause.
    Do you have the contract at hand to validate your claims?

Comment

lol biiatch move by TBE!! bu bu but floyd said he'll fight conor in the octagon next doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        He's not going to see hardly any of that money, especially after Floyd and Co take McGregor to civil court and sue him for every penny he's ever earned.

You're a fool if you think Mayweather Promotions is going to pay out McGregor his full purse and just let him walk for deliberately spoiling the fight.
        But he didn't spoil the fight,, the fight still happened..

It's not like Conor backed out and cancelled at the weigh in..

So Tyson got no money when he bit off an ear? Or did he cash a 30 million paycheck, pay out a few million and was back in a year

What could Floyd even sue about? what damages did Floyd incur when he walks away with 250 mil..

You fanboys are funny thinking that boxing is now some sort of moral gentlemans game and Conor getting a dq would result in him losing all his purse..

At worst they fine him a few million and a suspension, neither of which can be enforced on Conor..

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Such a lame response

You've already stated you want Mcgregor to use illegal tactics because you don't think he can win

From everyone involved There's a contract written up stating that Connor can't use MMA moves and if he does he will be sued and lose like 90% of his purse and that's probably before taxes, UFC cut, Trainers and other expenses

Are you that stupid to think that if Mcgregor knocked out Mayweather by a kick or chocked him out. That Mayweather Promotions would be like cool here's your cheque for the fight , hope you pay that fine and have a nice life.

Connor pulls that Sh.it he's not seeing a dime and will probably end up losing $ when you factor in all the expenses and lawyer fees he would have to pay.

Source????

Since you claim "everyone involved knows he loses 90%. Give me a legit source like Floyd, Conor, al haymon, Leonard ellerbe saying that Conor loses 90% of purse..

What consists of an "mma move". How do they even determine what that it. So when Floyd uses his elbows, is he disqualified and loses 90% of purse. Or when they tie up and someone gets headlocked which happens on nearly every boxing fight- is Conor gonna lose 90%

If promotion company doesn't pay Conor, conor sues them

If Conor bit Floyd's ear off like Tyson did, that would be ok?
          Not an mma move

Fanboys are fools to think that 90% or 67.5 million will be the penalty for Conor..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Source????

Since you claim "everyone involved knows he loses 90%. Give me a legit source like Floyd, Conor, al haymon, Leonard ellerbe saying that Conor loses 90% of purse..

What consists of an "mma move". How do they even determine what that it. So when Floyd uses his elbows, is he disqualified and loses 90% of purse. Or when they tie up and someone gets headlocked which happens on nearly every boxing fight- is Conor gonna lose 90%

If promotion company doesn't pay Conor, conor sues them

If Conor bit Floyd's ear off like Tyson did, that would be ok?
            Not an mma move

Fanboys are fools to think that 90% or 67.5 million will be the penalty for Conor..
            Through out this promotion I've heard Dana White, Leonard Ellerbe and Mayweather talk about it multiple times

Check out the Mayweather /Kimmel interview from a few days ago. I'm sure if I actually gave a Sh.it I Could give give you 20 different articles where all 3 say roughly the same thing. Listen to some interviews, read some articles

A MMA move Im assuming is something that isn't allowed in Queensbury rules I don't know though because I didn't read the contract that Mcgregor had to sign. If he's smart Connor going to fight dirty and use his MMA experience to trouble Mayweather but that's beside the point

You've already stated that you hope Mcgregor pulls some cheap Sh.it to KO Floyd ( A f.aggot mindset to have ) but you are a A-1 lame so I'm not suprised you have that mentality

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
              Joe Rogan said he would be a folk hero if he ended Mayweather with an illegal blow.

Let's see....he's getting at least $100 million for the fight. $67.5 million fine still leaves at least $32.5 million in his pocket.

Conor might actually consider it if he's getting beat bad enough.
              Taxes, fees, and paying trainers and such and he would actually lose money for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                Taxes, fees, and paying trainers and such and he would actually lose money for this fight.
                Taxes and fees would come out before he got his money not after. Salary for trainers isn't enough to dent his wallet when you're talking about a 9 figure purse.

Comment

hell will take maybe all his purse, and all of the ufc purse.

they want to make sure its a boxing match.

the only guarenas is that they wont get paid at all likely in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                    I agree but you never know. Conor is said to have a temper and we all know things can change in the heat of the moment. Especially if you're getting your face battered in front of the world.
                    He's lost in MMA and he didn't resort to illegal moves when he getting beat. I doubt he'd do it in this case either. But you never know.

Since he is going to get embarrassed, we are sure to find out how he takes his beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X