Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi reacts (extensively) to footage of him getting that work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was obviously in a position of bad balance but it would have counted as a knockdown in boxing, not a push. pauline needs to chill the **** out already. The left hand did land flush earlier although it didnt hurt him.

Theres a reason conor wont release more than the 10 seconds. He looked abysmmal. Throwing arm punches to keep from gassing, very sloppy, his coordination is terrible, hes always off balance and open to a counter, he switches stances constantly and squares up, he gets caught doing that **** with mayweather and gets knocked down easily because hes never in position to take a punch or avoid one.

mayweather will kill him on the inside the way he is so sloppy. This isnt maidana with sharp accurate shots from odd angles. This is sloppy mcgreggor throwing arm punches. If he puts more power on them he will gas even quicker.

Comment

Coke and twitter don't mix.

Comment

lol he's spending the morning arguing on twitter

insecure little *****

Comment

The most interesting part of that is that McGregor apparently landed that sharp straight left in round 12.

Paulie had said he beat the crap out of Conor. From the footage Conor looked fine when he landed that left so can go 12.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            **** me what is the iq of some of you lot. guy releases 20 second clip of his best bits 'paulie got that work, paulie was lying' how dumb can you get. wow mcgregor landed a right hand, that could have been one of the only shots he landed all night but you are all so impressed by it, i guess he must be the truth! hope you all enjoy the mayweather fight, dont want to hear anyone moaning after paying for it!.
            Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            The most interesting part of that is that McGregor apparently landed that sharp straight left in round 12.

Paulie had said he beat the crap out of Conor. From the footage Conor looked fine when he landed that left so can go 12.
            Thank you, GrandmasterWang, for pointing out what's important here.

The biggest downfall potential of Conor is his stamina. Fact 1.

Fact 2, Paulie is a former 2 time boxing champion, in there against a guy who has never boxed.

IF this video and that shot happened in round 12, Conor is largely unmarked AND has lasted the distance. That means the two things that count against him as a boxer have been debunked.

Yes, I know, it's a shot to hell Paulie. But even a shot fighter should be able to dust off a 0-0 boxer.

I have no doubt that Floyd will embarrass McGregor. But that doesn't negate the fact that Paulie got that work contrary to his claims otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              **** me what is the iq of some of you lot. guy releases 20 second clip of his best bits 'paulie got that work, paulie was lying' how dumb can you get. wow mcgregor landed a right hand, that could have been one of the only shots he landed all night but you are all so impressed by it, i guess he must be the truth! hope you all enjoy the mayweather fight, dont want to hear anyone moaning after paying for it!.
              Paulette was chatting **** about the KD being a push out of frustration just after being "schooled" by Paulette... he's been proven wrong and deserves the embarrassment this has caused him.

Comment

paulie did get push down as he was ducking down the video doesn't lie but he did seem out of shape was getting hit alot

Comment

I believe Paulie Malignaggi, i don't think he dominated Conor Mcgregor! But its obvious that his conditioning effect him during their first sparring sessions! (I actually think he did well to go 20 rounds with a in condition Mcgregor, Malignaggi in those video's looks nowhere near his fighting weight!)...

Note: Conor Mcgregor is looking semi-decent! You can tell by his body movements that he is not a (SIMPLE FIGHTER), and athletically he is not your regular white boy ether.......seems like he has some rhythm! It must be true, he must be half black from the waste down! haha
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-12-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I don't think Paulie even went to sleep yet, hes still tweeting and responding to people lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      I don't think Paulie even went to sleep yet, hes still tweeting and responding to people lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X