No announcement yet.

ESPN Pound for Pound Rankings: Ward is the new No. 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Congrats to Ward. Won one for the home team.

Comment

Well deserved. ESPN makes me laugh though. They switched out Roman Gonzalez and Lomachenko even though RG didn't have a fight and Lomachenko took apart Sosa. It's basically saying "sorry, we overreacted to RG's loss. our bad".

Comment

Fxck a list but yeah hes the man right now

Canelo coming for that spot though

Comment

GGG will be back on top after he beats canelo, and he will do it without punching him in the **** three times and the ref jumping in.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Well deserved. ESPN makes me laugh though. They switched out Roman Gonzalez and Lomachenko even though RG didn't have a fight and Lomachenko took apart Sosa. It's basically saying "sorry, we overreacted to RG's loss. our bad".
              lol

Speaking of which, why is no one rating Srisaket Sor Rungvisai? I recognize that the decision was close and debatable, but how can he not be in the discussion at all?

Imagine you won the biggest fight of your life against a fighter who was then rated pretty much universally as #1, and then no one will even put you on their list? Kind of rough treatment he's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Speaking of which, why is no one rating Srisaket Sor Rungvisai? I recognize that the decision was close and debatable, but how can he not be in the discussion at all?

Imagine you won the biggest fight of your life against a fighter who was then rated pretty much universally as #1, and then no one will even put you on their list? Kind of rough treatment he's getting.
                That is a very valid point and great question that you bring up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/70fc21271d97a49c26efc5544c1b9f03/tumblr_nj9h36Li8u1rr5hc3o1_500.gif[IMG]
                  [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/433d1081f7865d0aeb450cef7c29b8af/tumblr_nsji1pONUk1rrvheyo1_500.gif[IMG]
                  Congrats to Ward. Won one for the home team.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/a2mlpcNMB1aSY/giphy.gif[IMG]
                  [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/433d1081f7865d0aeb450cef7c29b8af/tumblr_nsji1pONUk1rrvheyo1_500.gif[IMG]
                  Four posts? Are you feeling alright?

Comment

WTF ! In the event Canelo even beat GGG I wouldn't even have him p4p no.1 !

And how the fück has Golovkin grossed those votes by the panel ?

These panelists clearly have agendas and motives thankfully the ones who voted Ward appear to be unbiased.

I still got Kovalev at no.2 don't care what any f4ggot says.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      WTF ! In the event Canelo even beat GGG I wouldn't even have him p4p no.1 !

And how the fück has Golovkin grossed those votes by the panel ?

These panelists clearly have agendas and motives thankfully the ones who voted Ward appear to be unbiased.

I still got Kovalev at no.2 don't care what any f4ggot says.
                      Yeah, you'd be hard pressed to justify ESPN slotting him as 9th.

He arguably won the first fight against Ward. I mean I didn't think so myself but a lot of people thought so. Plus, Ward was rated #1 or close to it by everyone going into the 2nd fight, so how can losing to him be this devastating to your ranking?

Comment

Working...
                      X