Abel, "As He Grows In Popularity He Has To Move Up...Maybe 175!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgu View Post
    Why does he have to move up in weight?
    lol. read the thread title ffs. Did you know Abel Sanchez is his trainer? I love owning the post-pakturdism with a pinch of bandwagonism

Comment

He's already in his mid 30s. Who the hell moves up in their mid 30s besides Hopkins? Who by the way stayed at the middleweight for 20 defenses but nobody gave him ****. But everybody loves to give Triple G **** just for wanting to become Undisputed.

Comment

The majority of the ridicule GGG receives is because Abel doesn't know how to be quiet. This is another prime example.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          He's already in his mid 30s. Who the hell moves up in their mid 30s besides Hopkins? Who by the way stayed at the middleweight for 20 defenses but nobody gave him ****. But everybody loves to give Triple G **** just for wanting to become Undisputed.
          Who was more popular when they were the same age when HBO was the king, mecca, of boxing? The topic is popularity. I don't recall Naazim Richardson saying "As he grows in popularity he has to move up....Cruiserweights are easy...154-168 is easy."

got'emm!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Who was more popular when they were the same age when HBO was the king, mecca, of boxing? The topic is popularity. I don't recall Naazim Richardson saying "As he grows in popularity he has to move up....Cruiserweights are easy...154-168 is easy."

got'emm!
            Hopkins used to talk **** himself that he could take guys at Crusierweight and Heavyweight

But I agree that Abel can't shut his mouth and is half the reason Triple G gets so much hate.

Comment

Nobody gave him shit? You don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Hopkins used to talk **** himself that he could take guys at Crusierweight and Heavyweight

But I agree that Abel can't shut his mouth and is half the reason Triple G gets so much hate.
                I see. So Lil'G gets a pass because Hopkins paves the way as an example? Therefore, Alvarez has every right to dictate who's the p4p A-side?

Too many inconsistencies with reasoning at NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Nobody gave him shit? You don't know what you're talking about.
                  People gave him **** about his style but nobody gave him the amount of **** people are giving GGG. Mostly because Calzaghe didn't want to fight him anyways. Not until he was 40.

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  I see. So Lil'G gets a pass because Hopkins paves the way as an example? Therefore, Alvarez has every right to dictate who's the p4p A-side?

Too many inconsistencies with reasoning at NSB
                  GGG shouldn't get **** on for wanting to become the Undisputed champion. That's what boxing fans have been wanting for years is too get rid of all the pretend champions and be able to settle with one. But does that not fit your anti-GGG agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Golovkin has 17 defenses,,, no way he moves up until he breaks the record and lands a canelo fight.

Golovkin has plenty of options at 160
                    Saunders
                    Jacobs
                    Eubanks
                    Canelo
                    And whoever else is ranked, or any 147/154 guys moving up

There is no real big fights for him at 168, at least none bigger than at 160 or even 175,,, and let Ward/kovolev/adonis battle it out at 175

No rush to move up
                    17 defenses?? i thought i was 16 for the WBA and it wasnt on the line for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      as dumb as disabled sanchez is.. hes not that dumb

He knows he gets beat the fuk down at 175
                      Because he doesn't belong there that would be like brook at 160z his body didn't look bad at all but he can't handle the jab of a MW. GGG gets murked at 175

Comment

Working...
                      X