Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else catch what Danny said to Salka after the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else catch what Danny said to Salka after the fight?

"Remember my name, Remember my name"

****y? arrogant? Confident?

This would have held justice after the Matthyse fight but after this fight I don't know.

Thoughts...

I saw in one of Danny's interviews he told the reporter that he told Salka to "use my name..to get big fights"..it was something along those lines.

Comment

He should remember his name. He prob got amnesia after that second GARSH

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
        I saw in one of Danny's interviews he told the reporter that he told Salka to "use my name..to get big fights"..it was something along those lines.
        Use his name how?

"Hey, I'm the guy who proved I didn't belong in the same arena as Danny Garcia. Give me a fight!"

Comment

Originally posted by rws25 View Post
          "Remember my name, Remember my name"

****y? arrogant? Confident?

This would have held justice after the Matthyse fight but after this fight I don't know.

Thoughts...
          Can you at least post the video

Comment

Yeah I think that's what he said.

Comment

Again I think Danny's a bit of a douche but he wasn't talking **** after the fight. He was trying to be encouraging. Like gamefrk said he was saying to use his name and the opportunity as a stepping stone and to run with it. He wasn't talking **** to the dude.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds more like Danny. His Dad is a dick, Haymon is a despicable cunt but Danny is actually a decent guy and that sometimes gets lost.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Use his name how?

"Hey, I'm the guy who proved I didn't belong in the same arena as Danny Garcia. Give me a fight!"
                  I have no idea how exactly Danny wants him to use his name. But that's what he said...he didn't bad mouth Salka. Danny doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'll kick a guy when he's down..his dad on the other hand is something else.

I absolutely hated this match up & really feel bad for the way it ended for Salka....but in the end Danny & his dad did conduct themselves with class..from the interviews that I've seen none of them were talking crap about Salka. The villan role doesn't suit Danny anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Can you at least post the video
                    starts at 8:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khs_haMO2g0

Comment

Working...
                    X