Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather approved for Nevada license

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool but but mayweather doesnt ahve the liquid cash to put up a huge show like the PPV he throws. That why they need GBP to put up all the cash for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      its real alright .. real fake .."when snakefer leaves GBP i leave GBP" *ring ring* "ay yo oscar you yu gun promote ma ma madonna rematch"
      Goldenboy had Sept 13th reserved and the MGM..so yea he had to roll with them on this date...but lets see what he does next year..seems like he is now getting his own company going...he has New York and Vegas which tells me Cotto 2 is in the works

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        its real alright .. real fake .."when snakefer leaves GBP i leave GBP" *ring ring* "ay yo oscar you yu gun promote ma ma madonna rematch"
        Hard to read that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
          Pretty cool but but mayweather doesnt ahve the liquid cash to put up a huge show like the PPV he throws. That why they need GBP to put up all the cash for the fight.
          No one on here knows how much cash this man has...before his last fight he had over 100 million in 1 account

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            I guess people can now stop saying his promotional company isn't real now right?
            i mean can you blame people? how can you call yourself a promotional company when you dont even have a license to promote? that's like starting a chinese restaurant and not having any chopsticks.

come on son.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
              i mean can you blame people? how can you call yourself a promotional company when you dont even have a license to promote? that's like starting a chinese restaurant and not having any chopsticks.

come on son.
              Alot of boxers now have promotional companies yet they are not slandered like Floyd is...But hey now he has taken steps to be a serious promoter..so lets see where this goes

Comment

bu bu but floyd is worth 600 million!

oh wait its 300 million.

oh wait its 100 million.

i dunno, let me check with forbes magazine. they have access to floyd's online banking account it seems.

Comment

Then they have HUGGGE!!! 3rd fight in May
                  Larry pretending to be awfully calm if that were to happen

Comment

Alot of boxers now have promotional companies yet they are not slandered like Floyd is...But hey now he has taken steps to be a serious promoter..so lets see where this goes
                    well floyd wanted to be a villain so he can make money. i mean can you blame people for going after him if he is asking for it acting like a jack ass?

Comment

How do you know how much liquid cash Floyd has?

Comment

Working...
                      X