• Show
Clear All

• p4p the greates games console ever?

which was the best machine ever?
    the nintendo entertainment system (nes)
    11.43%
    the sega master system
    0.00%
    the super nintendo entertainment system (snes)
    31.43%
    the sega mega drive (sega genesis)
    5.71%
    ps1
    14.29%
    n64
    2.86%
    ps2
    20.00%
    dreamcast
    8.57%
    atari (any version)
    2.86%
    other
    2.86%
    Last edited by Oasis_Lad; 02-07-2006, 03:37 PM.

I voted PS2, only because i still have mine

Comment

PS2 is the ****.. but Sega genesis was also the best.. i was born and raised with Sonic... **** mario!!! lol

Comment

either megadrive or dreamcast for me

i voted megadrive for nostalgic value as i grew up with sonic as childhood hero

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
          either megadrive or dreamcast for me

i voted megadrive for nostalgic value as i grew up with sonic as childhood hero
          yeah the mega drive was a hell of a machine i use to play streets of rage and golden axe all the time

Comment

SUPER FAMICOM - SNES
            NEO-GEO
            NES
            GENESIS - MEGA DRIVE
            PS2

The Japanese SNES version which was called the Super Famicom is the greatest system of all time. Just too many great games for this system.

NEO-GEO AES system is my second favorite system with many great shooters. Metal Slug series, Shook Troopers 1 & 2 + many more.
            Last edited by GunStar; 02-07-2006, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1
              SUPER FAMICOM - SNES
              NEO-GEO
              NES
              GENESIS - MEGA DRIVE
              PS2

The Japanese SNES version which was called the Super Famicom is the greatest system of all time. Just too many great games of all time.

NEO-GEO AES system is my second favorite system with many great shooters. Meat Slug series, Shook Troopers 1 & 2 + many more.
              i voted snes too i looked at it as which one has the most quality games for its period and the snes is the clear winner

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
                i voted snes too i looked at it as which one has the most quality games for its period and the snes is the clear winner
                Yea man, those were the good old days for gaming. I really have a problem with current 3D games. I like my games to be simple in game play & short. I prefer short games.

Comment

Hmmm, either the ps1 or the NES. Mainly I say that because my favorite games ever mostly came from those systems. SNES would come third. I'm disqualifying PS2 because you could just say, "well, you can play ps1 games on ps2" but that would just make ps2 by far and away the best.

Anyway: FFVII, Metal Gear Solid, FFVIII, FFIV, FFT, Excite Bike, Mario 3, RBI Baseball, Contra, Double Dragon II, Battletoads, Jet Moto, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, etc...all for those two systems.

My Neo-Geo arcade system was ****ing sweet too. 1200 bucks for Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, Bust a Move, and Fatal Fury.

That's right...I had one of these for 6 years or so...

Comment

Voted for SNES. Can anyone remember playing Super Mario Bros. 3?

Comment

Working...
                    X