Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dekalb County Sheriffs Department Police Brutality on Family

Unbelievable--SMDH.

Comment

This is why this planet must be destroyed.

Comment

You see, guys? This is what happens when you create a user group on boxingscene centered around race baiting.

Comment

Where's squeal and Russian to defend the polce?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Where's squeal and Russian to defend the polce?
            To be fair, we don't know all of the details regarding why the police were there, and they had right to be agitated having to wait like 45 mins for the people filming to open the door. When the police come knocking, it's generally a good idea to answer the door.

Not excusing their behavior at all, though. They were abusive ****s. But it's impossible to judge this case right now because the only evidence we have is an edited video from the point of view of those who were arrested.

Comment

Disgusting. Hope those POS's get what's coming to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                To be fair, we don't know all of the details regarding why the police were there, and they had right to be agitated having to wait like 45 mins for the people filming to open the door. When the police come knocking, it's generally a good idea to answer the door.

Not excusing their behavior at all, though. They were abusive ****s. But it's impossible to judge this case right now because the only evidence we have is an edited video from the point of view of those who were arrested.
                If they're was a crime they would have had a warrant bro. Anything else is just a whim. They shouldn't have opened the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  If they're was a crime they would have had a warrant bro. Anything else is just a whim. They shouldn't have opened the door.
                  You only need a warrant for search and seizure.

I've had cops come into my house before when they had a wrong address or were inquiring in the neighborhood about suspicious activity and whatnot. What did I do when they knocked? I opened the door like an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    You only need a warrant for search and seizure.

I've had cops come into my house before when they had a wrong address or were inquiring in the neighborhood about suspicious activity and whatnot. What did I do when they knocked? I opened the door like an adult.
                    But were they that aggressive? Idk if I would've opened the door either.

Comment

Working...
                    X