Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hardest drug you have ever done and what was the experience like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best party drug I've taken is M-cat (methodrone) before it was made illegal and you could buy the 99% pure stuff off the internet. I swear all you'd need to take over the world is a sack of that stuff and some awesome tunes.

Taking acid mixed with Es in Amsterdam was the most bizarre experience though, I still can't believe I didn't get hit by a tram or something! I've done a lot partying in my time and looking back dunno how I managed it because now I have a few beers and a doob and I'm KOed.

Comment

Weed, mushrooms, and maybe a little taste of cocaine. Mostly on top of a bowl, but I did it through the nose once, only a little though.

I saw too many friends get too into drugs like meth, cocaine, opiates. So I made it a point to stay away from the ****.

I've also smoked opium with weed. The rock stuff as well as the fresh. I wouldn't do the rock again, but I'd probably smoke the fresh stuff again. I don't know exactly how it is done, but I think what is done is you take the poppy flower bulbs after the petals have fallen off, slit vertically around the buds with a knife, and some residue will come out after some time. Maybe after days, not sure. You then just scrape it off, and can put it on a bowl. That's how I saw it done/smoked it.

Comment

Cocaine, I thought it was so great that I never did it again, because I could see myself getting addicted to it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Well I'm 21 so these are my young buck day but no I'm not into that. Only reason I drink is because I'm Ukrainian and alcohol is viewed like water over there, it's not considered a drug, just like caffeine isn't really considered a drug here
          so your young buck days were not to long ago

on the real good for you bro that you've never done drugs but you're slowly destroying your liver just kidding bro!

Comment

Cocaine.

Had a fair bit of dabbling with it back in my younger days. Use to get a good buzz of it when I was feeling tired. Get in the bogs in the club, lock the door, and sniff a few lines in there. Was good stuff to keep you dancing all night!

Drugs such as Heroin, meth, crack scare the **** out of me. Would never mess with that stuff!

Comment

Benadryl

But I never used it as a recreational drug, just for allergies.

In other words i've never done hard drugs.

Comment

George's was addicted to crack for seven years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  George's was addicted to crack for seven years.
                  George was also addicted to c0ck for...., hell he's still addicted to it...

Comment

I've smoked my share of weed in my time - dont smoke anymore though. Did 'shrooms a couple of times but did nothing for me. Dropped acid a couples of times and saw the Keebler elf...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I've smoked my share of weed in my time - dont smoke anymore though. Did 'shrooms a couple of times but did nothing for me. Dropped acid a couples of times and saw the Keebler elf...
                      lol thats funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X