No announcement yet.

Does your conscience bother you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    led, is your wife some smoking hot 103 lb asian?

that's my guess.
    She's my wife I must say that she is hot. Last time I asked my wife's weight she is 110 lbs. My wife is my running buddy and does boxing/muay thai from time to time. Basically she hasn't the look of a glamorous woman.

Comment

lol, if you cut me in half down the center both halves would still outweigh led's tiny little wife.

led too, in all likelihood

I think with you huge body you can accomodate me and my wife plus our dog inside your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        I agree with Tim on this one. If your girl confesses about a 5 sec drunken kiss, if trust is there you will believe her and give her another shot but if there's no trust you'll think she's lying and did more and punt her out the door.
        It's def true, one of her best friends is a spy for me and tells me everything lol an it's just a first offense and a 5 second one
        Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        like I said TRUST is not there anymore, what trust???
        with her it's not trust but being a sloppy drunk. She's gets so wasted that she loses complete control and I knew this would happen cuz she can't control what a guy does around her when she's like that. But she's irrational and apparently not getting black out drunk is so hard so I told her we're going on a break

She could have kept it quiet and Russian would never have known but she was honest enough to say so I think that re-instills the trust. If she had ****ed another guy it's over, there's no way to come back from that IMO.
        She knows not to lie to me lol she did it once when we just talked about what we've done and she decided to leave out like half the stuff even tho she told me about It a month earlier while wasted. If she lied it woulda been over

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
          She's my wife I must say that she is hot. Last time I asked my wife's weight she is 110 lbs. My wife is my running buddy and does boxing/muay thai from time to time. Basically she hasn't the look of a glamorous woman.

that is awesome.

how long have you been married?

Comment

that is awesome.

how long have you been married?
            7 years living together. I married her 3 years ago.

Comment

Is the pic still up somewhere?
              Lol here

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post12062007

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                if you decide to make it work I wish the best bro...
                Thanks bro.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Wow, Tim wasn't lyin she's hot!! Cheers for the link, I'm extremely nosey bout other people's business and pics!!

Comment

Working...
                  X