Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Guerrero: The Experts Give Their Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I don't even know who the 'ghost' is, no disrespect. I wish him nothing but the best, but i am not fighting no guerrero because i don't even know who he is."
    smdh......

Comment

• Epic thread bump.

Comment

• Why were this so called "Experts" talking about this fight a year ago? I mean at that point I didn't think Guerrero had any fight at 147, and some of them were actually picking him to beat Mayweather, I find that strange.

Comment

• wtf @ these experts

Comment

• Garbage fight.

Won't set any records at all.

Anyone who thinks Guerrero has a shot at beating Floyd is at best delusional.

Comment

• Robert Diaz went all in. Holy crap...

Comment

• What's funny is that this was written while Guerrero was still a LW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Why were this so called "Experts" talking about this fight a year ago? I mean at that point I didn't think Guerrero had any fight at 147, and some of them were actually picking him to beat Mayweather, I find that strange.
                  smh guerrero was still at LW

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    LOL, Is this some kind of joke? A pick em fight? Guerrero would be nothing more than a keep busy fight for Floyd, A good boxer vs the greatest most accurate boxer in modern history. That and the fact that Robert's last fight took place at 134 leads to Floyd by KO!
                    That's how coward this puto was!! this is the fight Floyd wants all the way from 2011!! He never give us the Pac fight, this is what were getting!! BOOO Floyd!! Puto!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      So Floyd will keep on ducking Pac and it's still ok with the *****s?

I thought it was Morales?

What happenned to the so called Martinez vs Floyd fight?
                      The fight we want, Floyd wont give us ever!!

Comment

Working...
                      X