Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto ran to the dressing room, "because he had to go to the bathroom" lol he didn't want anyone see him cry

Comment

• i have it ud for floyd too but i would have had a closer score. props to cotto he made floyd dig deep. but floyd never made cotto respect his power.

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydisMoney View Post
        I have absolutely no idea how anyone could score that fight a draw, or a Cotto win.

Worst case scenario it was 116-112 decision for Floyd. He worked Cotto. Masterclass man. If you can't appreciate the man's skills, you really should not watch boxing.

That was a clinic. He made Cotto look absolutey ordinary. He had complete control of the fight, and probably could have stopped Cotto in the 12th.
        you should be banned you flom0sexual. with your stupid name and your stupid comment.

Comment

• What fight were people watching?! Floyd dominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Cotto is a ****ing warrior. He displayed the blueprint. His jab was his most effective weapon against Floyd.
            None out there to implement it though. A prime Oscar could maybe do it, but none out there now.

Pac could NEVER fight this gameplan vs. Floyd. It takes certain style and physical/technical qualities.
            Not that Pac is worse than Cotto, he's just good at other things.

Comment

• @ Mayweather's fans believing Cotto only won a couple rounds

Comment

• lets be honest no one thought cotto would win. But Cotto. and it showed. amazing fight. great fight. im still pumped up from this. I wish all moneys fights were this exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jg77 View Post
                  Lol, Box Nation was dick riding Floyd the entire fight. GTFO with that "giving both fighters their dues."
                  If you say so, I know they thought Floyd won but they were confirming great shots from Cotto as well.

One of the guys thought Floyd dominated the fight but he also was speaking about how Cotto was bloodying him up.

Much more objective than. "Ooooo. Cotto got two big shots to the body." and "Floyd was landing more but Cotto was doing much more activity."

When the previous fight before, he was going "Canelo is landing much more, Mosley may be active but Canelo is landing more punches and that is why he is ahead."

Comment

• Cotto beat his ass worse than Castillo!

Way worse!

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                      I will watch it again and score it but when I watched it live, I felt Cotto won more rounds. I didnt agree with HBO's commentating at all and Lederman's scorecard was bullsh't. I will score it now, but I definitely felt Cotto won.
                      What was Lederman's score card?

Comment

Working...
                      X