Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd doen't want to fight , well pls quit running your mouth about how great you think you are. IF you want the public to think you are great you are going to have to start taking the tough fights and quit " retiring " when the **** GETS DEEP , that's what true Champions DO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      How about this one =)

btw, just want to know from a lovers point of view.....

Grow up ***g-boy

..... why do *****s like it that there favorite fighter a.k.a Floyd money mayweather doesn't want to fight anymore for 2 years......

I never heard that? I heard that Mayweather is not interested in fighting again this year, but I'm not too sure about that other stuff you made up? Link plz.....

How does it make you feel that the next time he will fight will be when he is not his prime anymore?

Why would I give a ****?

Forget about pac, what about other fighters that Floyd can fight. Why isn't Floyd fighting any of them.

Who cares? Get over it *****. What do you care if you don't get to see Floyd fight again?

As a ***** are you guys fine that you don't see your fighter fight again.

I don't give a ****. A fighters career is judged in hindsight. Mayweather will make his own bed, and he will have to lie in it. Hard luck for him if he doesn't take his opportunities now.

You seem to defend him for whatever which way.. all I can say is how pathetic you guys are becoming.

You guys?

As a boxing fan, don't you think you should encourage Floyd to come out of his closet and fight.

" Encourage? " Hahaha what, like you?

This ain't about pac vs may anymore.

No, its about Pac vs that superstar plaster guy, what was his name again?

This is about Floyd fighting again

Get over it you *****. There are plenty of good fighters around right now.

and fighting a legitimate threat.

Sadly, you guys prefer him winning in your fantasy head of yours. Not actually fighting and showing his skills.

Nope. I mean, I like watching Mayweather, but I'm not gonna cry if he doesn't fight til next year. Fkn *****'s..... get a grip.

Wow, you've been talking about pac when it's your boy having a vacation again.. 2 years? wow! I say tell your boy to retire. That's about it for his legacy.

Or he could stay active and fight a convicted cheat, at a catch-weight.
      Read..... "I am not good enough to beat a cheat at the usual weight restriction"

As for Pac, he is just adding on some icing in the cake.. He is already in history.. Just want to add more flavor in his legacy as one of the best.

Yep, icing.....
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't you want to see your boy show the world he is the best.

I don't give a ****. I mean, his skill is undeniable, but he stated a long time ago that he only fights for money. I will judge his career in hindsight, just as I will judge Manny's.

Forget about pac.

I can't, he's fkn awesome.

There are other fighters Floyd can fight.

He's not interested this year. Remember?

There willing to fight but it's just that Floyd don't care about his fans, his legacy, and he doesn't care about the boxing world lastly, he wants his precious 0 to remain intact.

He cared back in January, where was Manny?

And *****s, love supporting him. Go Floyd Go! I love you floyd, I wouldn't care if you don't fight anymore your the best!

**** up kid, idiot *****

LeadUppercut = I'm gay and I'm proud to be Floyd's boy toy
      Your post was mostly dribble, as usual, but at least you attempted to include some actual boxing content this time, instead of just your usual childish fan-boy rhetoric.

I will reply to you, if your post contains actual boxing content, but your previous 6 posts were simply dribble.

Put down your Manny doll, and come back when you grow up kid

Comment

Oh I'm the *******?? when it's obvious I hurt your feeling.. huhuhu Do you want your mommy to wipe your ass.. Oh wait sorry wipe your tears I mean, but you can tell floyd to wipe your ass if you want. I know you want it badly.. you crave for Floydy inside you you freekn gay ***** fan hehe! You can't even admit your are one gay sucking floyd dick rider.. Ride him hard cowboy! Yeehaaa!

Btw, make a wish to floyd. He might grant you what you want.. Oh wait the last time he did that was with a dying kid who wanted the pac vs may fight to happen. My bad, don't make a wish he might have to tell you he is going for another 2 years vacation. that is going to spoil your life. You won't be able to dick ride him all you want coz he might be having another 2 year vacation hehe! Pathetic *****s
        You are a fkn idiot spoon. And you would need to grow up - considerably - before you could even consider yourself anywhere near the level of that poster.

He *****-slapped you kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
          So when you fantasize about Floyd, what does he say to you? Do you imagine yourself in the club with him while throwing up money stacks?
          you are way better than that bro, this **** is making everyone nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            Your post was mostly dribble, as usual, but at least you attempted to include some actual boxing content this time, instead of just your usual childish fan-boy rhetoric.

I will reply to you, if your post contains actual boxing content, but your previous 6 posts were simply dribble.

Put down your Manny doll, and come back when you grow up kid
            Oh I'm back to becoming a kid again.. Damn that sux.. What about some lolipop before you answer my question. Oh wait you can't, coz you got owned again lol.. can't even defend his cause lol

Comment

• Here are two possible reason's why Mayweather is not interested in fighting again this year.....

1.) The charges against Roger are indictable, so he may not get bail

2.) Tax evasion (avoidance)

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29624

But really..... who gives a **** ?

I am more interested in how the hell Arum is going to market the joke that is the Manny/Margo fight, and then the Cotto/Pac fight..... now that Schaefer has exposed the setup and asked Greenburg to name who he negotiated with from the Mayweather camp

Comment

you are way better than that bro, this **** is making everyone nuts
                Oh now your complimenting another guy that owned you lol

Geez pathetic.. You calling me a ***** when a ***** are the ones who defend floyd lol You're the ***** for sticking to floyd's gayness lol geez dumb tard

Comment

Here are two possible reason's why Mayweather is not interested in fighting again this year.....

I am more interested in how the hell Arum is going to market the joke that is the Manny/Margo fight, and then the Cotto/Pac fight..... now that Schaefer has exposed the setup and asked Greenburg to name who he negotiated with from the Mayweather camp
                  So answer this why didn't he just say that in the first place Why go to the family excuse that he need a vacation, and not just straight up say roger ain't in my corner?

We all know greenburg is the neutral party in this negotiations. as a representative of hbo he wants Floyd and pac to fight coz it is the biggest fight of the decade therefore it will make the biggest earnings for hbo.So that makes him the most neutral credible guy of the bunch. So why did Ellerbe say their ain't any neotiations when there is a negotiations according to Greenburg?

Why does ellerbe have to lie about that there was no negotiations that came out? why not let ellerbe say that Roger can't make it that's why there is no fight?

The reason why is Floyd really meant to have a vacation and evade all the legitimate threats at present. Isn't it hard for you to fathom that?

Floyd, Ellerbe could have said that without Roger I can't fight, but instead they went to the gay route and said I need a vacation. ( which actually means I will just duck the biggest fight of my life even if it is a ton of money, improve my legacy, and I would rather not lose my 0)

Still can't see the sheep in the wolfs clothing? Your boy can't man-up and fighting the richest fight in history.

It is too ****n ripe already. Next year ain't the same anymore. This is prime time.. But Floyd better of having a vacation and not letting a dying kid have his wish of him fighting pac. Instead he goes for I need a 2 year vacation.

Seriously, is twice a year fighting to much for us fans to ask?

Back in the days a fighter fights every week lol

I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but not really hoping you will get it lol.

Your taxes argument, you pay the same percentage in the irs whether big amount or not. even if the fight is next year it's the same amount of percentage taxes brah.. Damn you believe senior that guy doesn't pay taxes lol and doesn't know how irs works lol

How gollible are you to believe a convicted fellon. Geez pathetic lol

You surely don't pay your taxes lol
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2010, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Here are two possible reason's why Mayweather is not interested in fighting again this year.....

Oh yeah the trainer argument. So why not tell it as it is. And tell the boxing world he can't fight coz roger is not by his side. Why say he is having time-out with family and going on vacation for 2 years again lol. Just makes Floyd look like a sissy bro.

If you a real gorrilla say it as it is. Man-up and speak it. I guess it really is a ***** that floyd is ducking..

all it takes is saying I can't fight coz roger ain't around, but he takes the vacation route. And ellerbe saying there where no nego to clealy protect his ducking ways, but it backfired the most neutral guy among all of the players hbo presiden Greenburg has spoken. Now Floyd looks like a tool.. lies after lies..

Geez, coz the truth is he just doesn't want to fight anyone not pac not any legitimate threat to his 0.

I know it is painful, but that's about it. He should have said that trainer argument but he didn't. Coz he really was ducking

Comment

Oh I'm back to becoming a kid again.. Damn that sux.. What about some lolipop before you answer my question. Oh wait you can't, coz you got owned again lol.. can't even defend his cause lol
                      Jeez kid, get off your mom's PC and get back to bed, before you get caught.

In your posts, you spend more time attempting to convince yourself that you have successfully participated in a rational debate, than you do discussing actual boxing content.

Personally, I have always found that the people who incessantly talk about it, consistantly struggle to back it up..... just like you are now.

As I told you kid, come back when you grow up. But don't talk to me about lollipops, or try to tell me that you - of all people - actually owned someone.

Go back to bed, or I'll ask IMDAZED to *****-slap you some more

Comment

Working...
                      X