No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurricane party at NE's house

NE is the only one on the guest list, though, and i doubt very much any fun will be had

back from my office. closed the place down for the day. gotta get a book or two from the store on my way back from my gym (let's hope that it is open.)

good luck to my hurricane homies. MD, NJ, NY, delaware, all look like they're getting absolutely hammered right now with wind an rain.

got a four foot storm surge coming in my area. my parents live on the waterfront, but they're more than 4 feet above the flood tide line for sure. probably more like 10 or 15 feet.

Comment

• Bump for being throwed and arguing with your b*tch ass ex!

Comment

• Happy Halloween boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Happy Halloween boys.
          Really! Happy Holloween guys!

Comment

• Havin a couple beers.

Just had some beers at a grilled meat restaurant.

My god man, this Chinese girl is still on my mind.

I can't help but think I ****ed it all up myself. I tried to move too quickly.

That's one thing. But she led me on.

She's two people in one. No joke, every time I see her, she's giving me two messages at the same time, always opposite almost. I think it's a proverbial disconnect between the head and the heart. One half of her likes me and is interested, but then her head overrules it. Yet, the part that likes me led me on, and caused me to sacrifice myself. And now, I'm ****ed, because playing it cool is never an option again.

I'm playing it cool anyway. But she's already too far gone. When I see her, we'll be cool, but I can't say whether she's thinking of me. Maybe half of her is.

I think I need to find a girl that is less twisted up in the head. But I can't forget her.

She was magic between the sheets, for one thing.
            Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-01-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Havin a couple beers.

Just had some beers at a grilled meat restaurant.

My god man, this Chinese girl is still on my mind.

I can't help but think I ****ed it all up myself. I tried to move too quickly.

That's one thing. But she led me on.

She's two people in one. No joke, every time I see her, she's giving me two messages at the same time, always opposite almost. I think it's a proverbial disconnect between the head and the heart. One half of her likes me and is interested, but then her head overrules it. Yet, the part that likes me led me on, and caused me to sacrifice myself. And now, I'm ****ed, because playing it cool is never an option again.

I'm playing it cool anyway. But she's already too far gone. When I see her, we'll be cool, but I can't say whether she's thinking of me. Maybe half of her is.

I think I need to find a girl that is less twisted up in the head. But I can't forget her.

She was magic between the sheets, for one thing.
              You're getting played now son, and it's intentional. Korean girls pull that kinda **** all the time. Just be thankful you got in there and move on.
              Last edited by Miburo; 11-01-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

You're getting played now son, and it's intentional. Korean girls pull that kinda **** all the time. Just be thankful you got in there and move on.
                She's Chinese.

But yeah, I sort of realize it.

That's why I'm not calling her anymore.

But I think that it isn't entirely that I'm being played, I think she has an autocratic tick that tells her to stay away from foreigners and avoid attachment. I think that's the real driver here.

She's also, I'm pretty sure, a rich girl. There's something irresistible about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  She's Chinese.

But yeah, I sort of realize it.

That's why I'm not calling her anymore.

But I think that it isn't entirely that I'm being played, I think she has an autocratic tick that tells her to stay away from foreigners and avoid attachment. I think that's the real driver here.

She's also, I'm pretty sure, a rich girl. There's something irresistible about that.
                  I know she's Chinese, I was just comparing it to experience. Mainland Chinese studying in Japan tend to be wealthy and there on family orders yes.

Comment

I know she's Chinese, I was just comparing it to experience. Mainland Chinese studying in Japan tend to be wealthy and there on family orders yes.
                    I know you know the difference, just you said Korean. I didn't catch the context. Thought it was a mistake or something.

I could be getting played, but I can't get her out of my head. It's been weeks now. I think that they're all about just partying and having a good time. That's been my experience with the rich Chinese girls in Japan. The other type are the ones on scholarships basically, though most of them are here on daddy's money.

Just so many little things though, you know. Like I went to Odaiba with her, this was after our little fling, and she'd been in Korea for a week. We step into the elevator and now we're alone, and she steps up slowly and kisses me on the lips, while the elevator door is closed. So delicate. Just a small example.

However, I've become friends with some of her friends. Not through her, more like the other way around. So just by hanging back, I'll still see her. So, I'll just play it cool. You are right, just be glad I got in, and move on.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-01-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• f u cking hell, of course I'm getting played.

I've known it all a long, but was trying to delude myself a bit.

It's cool. I got a great night and two days of action out of it. Worth every bit of it too.

I still respect her, but best for all, especially myself, to move on.

Just kills me how she can be so nice to me, and such a ***** at the same time. I don't mean she's a ***** because she blows me off, she literally is nice and a ***** in the same sentence sometimes.

We'll still be cool though.

Comment

Working...
                      X