Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but then I'm in the truck drunk, getting blazed, listening to What is Love and getting naked with my best friends. Much more excting I'd say, wouldn't you ^_-

Comment

baseball pwn wtf
      i guess golf football and nascar is cool

hockey is the more gay sport

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Duck hunting a.k.a. "Killing". Not hunting.

Hunting would be if you chased the duck and eliminated it's life with your bare hands in our simple animal form. Otherwise I just see a bunch of ****ing jackoffs thinking they're cool because they kill innocent animals with high powered guns and rifles. There's no sport, and shouldn't be any pride in doing that.
        That is completely true, kudos.

Boxing is the worst sport.

Had you mad there for a minute didnt I?

Comment

I don't like duck hunting either. I've never really hunted but I don't think I could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Child View Post
            I don't like duck hunting either. I've never really hunted but I don't think I could do it.
            I don't have the stomach to hurt things weaker than me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hunting is so *****.

So you get a gun, and shoot stuff that doesnt even know your going to attack it?! wtf

Comment

I don't have the stomach to hurt things weaker than me.
                I do. I'm more macho than you.

RAWWR!

Comment

It's not really if it's weaker than me in the case of humans,(not little kids either, I'm talking like freshmen) but if it's an animal, I couldn't do it. Poor things.

Comment

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
                    I do. I'm more macho than you.

RAWWR!
                    I literally felt the growl through my speakers. Not Hear......FELT.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I literally felt the growl through my speakers. Not Hear......FELT.
                      Yep, I had those mad scientists running out of their shacks as my growl hit 6.4 on the richter scale and shyt.

On a side note, a ghost musta visited me last night. I had cytoplasm in my pants in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X