Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Los Angeles County Residents!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
    ENERGY PRICES GOING UP????? SHOCKING!!!!!!!!

Can't say I'm really surprised.

I know. Obama made no bones about it at all. He was totally upfront about it and people still voted against their interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
      I know. Obama made no bones about it at all. He was totally upfront about it and people still voted against their interests.
      His Cap and Trade and this

had me going so bad I was rooting for that dipsht McCain. Well that and a few other completely ludicrous proposals.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
        His Cap and Trade and this

had me going so bad I was rooting for that dipsht McCain. Well that and a few other completely ludicrous proposals.
        Yeah, that national security force is going to protect the "green doctor" inspectors that are going to stop by your house to verify your green-ness.

McCain would've been great for a decent reason. He would've caused a total stalemate against the democratic congress.

For this government, no action at all is better than action.

Comment

That change logo is on some next communist tip man.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
            Yeah, that national security force is going to protect the "green doctor" inspectors that are going to stop by your house to verify your green-ness.

McCain would've been great for a decent reason. He would've caused a total stalemate against the democratic congress.

For this government, no action at all is better than action.
            I agree.

I'm not sure which is going to be harder for Barry to quit

trying to jam dangerous proposals that most people don't want down our throats, when he should be working on trying to fix the economy

or

smoking.

Comment

Aren't I broke enough as it is? **** this ****.

Comment

Working...
              X