Collapse
No announcement yet.

The return of the Prophet, Tye Fields!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Valuev will let Haye win so he doesn't have to face the prophet, Tye Fields.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      that is impressive a fuuck that he brutally KO'd Galen Brown, the same Galen Brown who defeated greats like Josh Gutcher and Donnie Penelton.

What a beautiful day it is
      Yea, I was able to scout him out when he fought Gutcher earlier this year at the Ramada Inn in St. Joseph, MO. Props to him for having the courage to fight Fields when it's obvious the networks, media, and fighters would rather pretend he doesn't exist. They know that having such a dominant fighter would be bad business because most of his opponents wouldn't be able to make it out of the lockerroom because they're so paralyzed for fear and they'd have to cancel the fights. It's the reason the Klitschkos are hiding behind their paper belts instead of challenging Fields for his USA Native American Boxing Council heavyweight title. I think the reason he got KO'ed by Barrett is because HBO made a "deal" with him that he had to lose in order to give the illusion that another man could actually beat him but it's now obvious they never had any intention of ever letting him fight on their network again. They can just use that fight as an example of "proof" that he isn't any good and unworthy of being shown.

Comment

Tye Fields fought a guy that used to fight at 168 .

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Pope Natas, when is the new bible gonna be released at the Church of Tye of Latter Day Fields?

There should be a new chapter now.
          When I woke from my sleep this morning, there was writings on my wall written in blood. I stood there, stunned and in disbelief as I read the marvelous words - it twas the Words Of Tye. A new chapter is before us. I've been working all day decoding the information, which is no easy task. I have 12 computers processing at full power and it probably still has about 75 hours left until it's complete (and that's assuming none of the computers blow up). As soon as I'm done I will have the text on my PC, where I can spread the words faster than swine flu. The days of glory are in front of our eyes my disciples!

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            You do realize many people fought James Toney at heavyweight who used to fight at middleweight, right? IDIOT. Galen Brown weighed 248 pounds against Tye Fields today, pure muscle!

Comment

You do realize many people fought James Toney at heavyweight who used to fight at middleweight, right? IDIOT. Galen Brown weighed 248 pounds against Tye Fields today, pure muscle!
              James Toney is not a tomato can though.

Comment

James Toney would stop Tye Fields IMO.

Comment

You are completely insane and obviously a troll. Welcome to my Ignore List, KESSLER.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                    Yea, I was able to scout him out when he fought Gutcher earlier this year at the Ramada Inn in St. Joseph, MO. Props to him for having the courage to fight Fields when it's obvious the networks, media, and fighters would rather pretend he doesn't exist. They know that having such a dominant fighter would be bad business because most of his opponents wouldn't be able to make it out of the lockerroom because they're so paralyzed for fear and they'd have to cancel the fights. It's the reason the Klitschkos are hiding behind their paper belts instead of challenging Fields for his USA Native American Boxing Council heavyweight title. I think the reason he got KO'ed by Barrett is because HBO made a "deal" with him that he had to lose in order to give the illusion that another man could actually beat him but it's now obvious they never had any intention of ever letting him fight on their network again. They can just use that fight as an example of "proof" that he isn't any good and unworthy of being shown.
                    Couldn't have said it any better myself, excellent post

Good excuse.

When I woke from my sleep this morning, there was writings on my wall written in blood. I stood there, stunned and in disbelief as I read the marvelous words - it twas the Words Of Tye. A new chapter is before us. I've been working all day decoding the information, which is no easy task. I have 12 computers processing at full power and it probably still has about 75 hours left until it's complete (and that's assuming none of the computers blow up). As soon as I'm done I will have the text on my PC, where I can spread the words faster than swine flu. The days of glory are in front of our eyes my disciples!
                    Thank you Mr. Natas, I am looking forward to seeing what the new chapter is all about now that the much anticipated resurrection has happened right before our very own eyes.

The Church was undergoing renovations but it's gonna be open tomorrow right?

Comment

He would brutally KO your Danish hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X