No announcement yet.

Fao atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Harry Potter also fulfilled the prophecies in the Harry Potter books.

What is the chance of a fictional story having a prophecy, and having the main character fulfill that prophecy? Close to 100%.
    The phophesies I'm talking about were written hundreds and/or thousands of years before they were fulfilled.

Care to list out the Harry Prophesis that lil Harry will be fulfilling in two thousand years?

What family lineage(house?clan) will he be born into?
    What city will he be born in?
    What day will he be born?
    What day will he be proclaimed as the messiah?
    How many other books will for tell his coming?
    Will people be expecting lil Henry?

Your comparison, is completely flawed.
    I'll assume you were trying to entertain yourself?

Take your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      God is an extraterrestrial
      This is true, but i am not speaking in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        This is true, but i am not speaking in that sense.
        We might could have been seeded here... Your extraterrestrial maybe my God?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          We might could have been seeded here... Your extraterrestrial maybe my God?
          I already thought about this. The bible and science believers are caught up in semantics. Remember the "heavens" is just the universe. I think if everyone drops their "my belief is better than yours" the bible would reconcile perfectly with science.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I already thought about this. The bible and science believers are caught up in semantics. Remember the "heavens" is just the universe. I think if everyone drops their "my belief is better than yours" the bible would reconcile perfectly with science.
            I see no issue at all.

Ezekiel 1.verse 16

The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Comment

I see no issue at all.

ezekiel was taken/abducted by God. Plenty of other versus.

Moses, jeramiah etc..they just used the vocabulary they had to describe what they experienced, many Christians believe this, Jews too, even Muslims.

Ezekiel 1.verse 16

The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Comment

Working...
              X