Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez jr was robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we now know that robbing Jr outside of the ring wouldn't be very difficult. He sure Isn't going to retaliate and throw any punches.

Comment

I gave Chavez 4 rounds 120-108 was a joke

Comment

You're right, he was robbed of a lot of money for this beating he took. $3M for basically a career ending loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Judges were crap... they gave no credit to Chavez for blocking with his face

Comment

nacho robbed him....oscar probably bribed nacho into giving junior the map to a cliff

Comment

Canelo was robbed, LOL. I saw at least 4 rounds, I'd have given him 10-8, for being so dominant.

Comment

Yea robbed of his balls and dignity. I really thought little of Canelo saying Jr. was living off of his father's legacy but now dammit I'm on his side. Jr. Was a disgrace to his fathers name and Mexican boxing. He never even tried to empty the tank. I get feeling out gunned but he never really tried to really force the win. I'm off the band wagon for good. He's not even a name anymore.

Booooooo!!!!!!
                Last edited by Boxing Goat; 05-07-2017, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  The people that payed for that crap was robbed.
                  The people who streamed it for free were robbed of their bandwidth.

Comment

120-108 Chavez Jr.
                    Canelo showed absolutely no heart or desire, his face didn't even have a bruise. Chavez looked like the real warrior to me.

Comment

Like i said don't wanna hear none of you hating "maayaate" Sayers saying mayweather boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X