Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Chavez Can Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure Nacho Beristain has taught Junior a new trick or two. Of course he will never be a master boxer, but neither is Canelo in my opinion. Canelo also has a tendency to lay around and only fight in spurts. Both guys have suspect stamina, but I think the best strategy for Junior may be to keep Canelo busy as much as possible and try to wear him out. If he isnīt drawn out too much by the weigth loss, he may pull it of by points. i still favor Canelo though.

Comment

Originally posted by alfredkubin View Post
      I am sure Nacho Beristain has taught Junior a new trick or two. Of course he will never be a master boxer, but neither is Canelo in my opinion. Canelo also has a tendency to lay around and only fight in spurts. Both guys have suspect stamina, but I think the best strategy for Junior may be to keep Canelo busy as much as possible and try to wear him out. If he isnīt drawn out too much by the weigth loss, he may pull it of by points. i still favor Canelo though.
      Exactly.

I think it is in those lulls where Jr HAS TO pile up points.

Jab, make Canelo miss, and give him a dig to the body to take back with him.

6-8 rounds of that.

Then open up late.

But again, I doubt Jr has the discipline to do it.

Lil g does tho.

Comment

Working...
      X