Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I as an American Need a Visa to Travel to the European Union?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People from the uk might end up needing them as well for the eu after brexit hope to f--k they atleat keep the common travel area so we can travel to Ireland without a passport I wanted to stay in the eu .

Comment

I've had a passport for a long time, got visas for lots of countries, each country should require whatever documentation they need to allow strangers in.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I get it. Liberalism has spread like herpes in the good ol U S of A
        And LIBERALLY too....
        The only way to get them out is by TOXIC Isolationist REPUBICvntISM.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          If it bothers you that much simply don't come.
          Well the whole point is if I wanted to come and bless you with my awesomeness, I would want it to be as simple as possible. Basically the best way would to just let Americans travel just with their drivers license.

Comment

Doesn't the US have the highest rates of incarceration in the world ?

don't they also have one of the lowest scores in education in the developed world ?

Doesn't the US have the highest rate of religion n the developed world ?

So I guess Europe doesn't want a bunch of low IQ criminals that believe in fairy tales coming and going as they please .

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              US has the highest rates of minority incarceration. White people are on par with Europe and Australia of not doing crimes.

don't they also have one of the lowest scores in education in the developed world ?
              USA actually has one of the highest scores of developed nations in education if you compare the people's education by race.
              So for instance, white Americans actually score slightly better than their white counterparts in Europe and Australia. Latino Americans actually score better than their brethren in South America.
              And Black Americans score well higher than their ancestors in Africa.

And I guarantee if you take our minority populations they will far out perform Australia's minority populations in education.

Isn't it ironic how USA is the most Christian nation in the world and also happens to be the strongest, wealthiest, and most desired for immigration.

So I guess Europe doesn't want a bunch of low IQ criminals that believe in fairy tales coming and going as they please .
              No, Europe would much rather accept people with far lower IQ's who believe far more in fairy tales in Muslims. Americans would be too much class for Europe to add.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                This also applies to Canada, you sissies make us bring our passport or have our license quote unquote "upgraded" in order to cross over into your inferior part of the woods. I understand why you'd need a passport to enter the USA (cause we are so great), but vice versa? I just don't get.
                This part really made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

why are we flooded with low IQ muslims then?

Comment

Working...
                  X