Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Fighter to Come Out of the Eastern Bloc Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma or GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
      He just took 11 rounds of punishment. Easy for you to say sitting on your couch eating a humburger. How many wars have you been in? Do they compare to Ricky Hatton?

Anyway, relevance? I thought the thread was about the best fighter. I didn't realize it was about who is the harshest trainer or most compassionate person.

If u knew anything about boxing it was Johhny Lewis, Tyszu's trainer that stopped the fight and then had a deep & meaningful chat with him and convinced him to retire.

Unlike Tyszu, Johnny Lewis is a great man and not a great boxer, but we're talking about great boxers not great men.

[Undisputed, unified champ = great boxer/fighter]
      Good you Bolded main question.

Best fighters don't quit, period!!!

Comment

That guy right under....

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
          Good you Bolded main question.

Best fighters don't quit, period!!!

If you trust your coach and have a good relationship with him, you do as your told, period!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Quite a likeness...haha...

Comment

i was close to voting lomachenko, but GGG has been pretty much faultless. No losses, has barely lost a round, knocking out everybody and 17 title defenses. So i vote for him. Usyk is the real deal too, and beterbievs going to estabilish himself as top dog at 175 soon, of that im sure.

Comment

most accomplished is WK and it's not close

best is probably lomachenko. none of those other guys looked like the best fighter on the planet, and lomachenko does. i think he's p4p in a year or so.

Comment

Kostya Tszyu is solid

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      i was close to voting lomachenko, but GGG has been pretty much faultless. No losses, has barely lost a round, knocking out everybody and 17 title defenses. So i vote for him. Usyk is the real deal too, and beterbievs going to estabilish himself as top dog at 175 soon, of that im sure.
                      Oh things are looking up for all of them for sure. I like what I'm seeing from those guys. Loma is solid and will keep proving himself as well, I'm sure. Guy is untouchable.

Comment

Working...
                      X