Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan ducking Brook o e of the biggest/most obvious of this generation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
    When did I say Kell's record is good? I didn't. But you are the one who is saying "I can't name Kell's last 3 opponents".... but my point is who cares? What difference does that make...?
    Kell has quality, anyone with eyes can see that... he is unproven... yes... but so what? Does that mean he doesn't deserve a fight with the 'Great Amir Khan'? A guy that literally has the same amount of good wins as Kell.... which is 1... Kell beat Porter, Amir beat Maidana.
    Apart from that 1 win of Amir, what else has he done? Beat some old washed up guys? Beat some feather fisted boxers? Beat some smaller guys? And lost a lot?
    Why are you making excuses for the fight not to happen? It is literally THE most in demand fight in the UK (with maybe Fury vs Joshua being up there too).... Who wouldn't want to see this fight?
    Because he doesn't deserve it. Guys like Golovkin, Kell and Adonis are scared.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Because he doesn't deserve it. Guys like Golovkin, Kell and Adonis are scared.
      What are you talking about he doesn't deserve it? And don't bring in irrelevant fighters names like GGG and Adonis, I am not talking about them, nor is this thread anything to do with them. You seem like you have a chip on your shoulder mate.
      I have already explained that the Khan v Brook fight is one of the top 2 in demand fights in the UK. Brook has a world title, he has as many decent wins as Amir (Which is 1), he is highly ranked, highly rated and the fight would earn Khan more money than any other fight out there (he would probably earn around £10 million).
      Khan just got KTFO and has not done anything good since he beat Maidana... please explain why you put him on a pedestal over Brook? when the reality is they both need a marquee win, and a win over one another would be by far the best wins of their respective careers?

Comment

Hearn should offer Khan 10million he would take it in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
          Hearn should offer Khan 10million he would take it in a heartbeat
          He already turned down $8 million.

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
            Im a neutral boxing fan, no preference over khan or brook

but surely khan still ducking brook has got to be one of the biggest ducks of recent times

i remember watching the skysports ringside
            interview with both of them, khan saying he meets to win a belt and fight a big name

he done that in porter but still made excises of not fighting him once brook was champion.

He then send he doesn't want to give brook a payday
            Brook hasn't said anything negative or rude about khan before so where is all this hatred come from?

why does khan have such hatred for someone who is likeable and doesnt offend?

it seems khan clearly sees the big chance/risk of him getting KTFO and his ego couldnt take it

but why? cos hes also english
            or cos of the **** hes already said about brook

why would it matter if brook has fought few big names?
            surely you want an opponent who brings the most revenue and being a champion
            brook brings both

does khan think he will lose to brook?
            thats the only reason that explains this obvious duck

- neutral boxing fans answers please
            no khan or brook fans
            short answer - no

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              He already turned down $8 million.
              He asked for £10 milliion Hearn should offer it seen as he did say the fight is going to be bigger than the Froch Groves fight where Froch got £8 million.

Also seeing as Khan apparently just got paid £9 mill its not much more

Whats Kells biggest pay day to date?
              Last edited by mani1; 05-10-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Khan said he wanted brook to fight some big names, not one big name. There might be a few reasons for that request.
                One of the reasons is to become more known because one good win doesn't neccesarily mean people know who you are. And sio brook can get a little more wear and tear.
                I think brook didn't satisfy khans criteria

Comment

khan just faced canelo, dont think he'd be ducking brook lol

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                    He asked for £10 milliion Hearn should offer it seen as he did say the fight is going to be bigger than the Froch Groves fight where Froch got £8 million.
                    The combined purses for Froch-Groves were £10 million (Groves got 2). If they pay Khan 10 what will Brook get, a bottle of water?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Khan would be finished if he loses to a Brit, if it's proven you're not even the best WW in Britain what are you on the world stage?
                      This is exactly why he won't consider the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X