Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is GSP vs Condit. You guys owe me $49.95

Stole it from the UG...

Comment

Lmaooooooooo cmon kaps u kno carlos is a brawler most of the time. His finish rate is crazy but nick has an iron chin and crazy bjj so the only real way to win is to wrestle him down or frankie edgar/dominic cruz him. U never answered who u wanna see him in there wit next. I do feel bad for u tho i were mad pumped and probably even a lil nervous before the fight started i can imagine ur anger after round one

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        Lmaooooooooo cmon kaps u kno carlos is a brawler most of the time. His finish rate is crazy but nick has an iron chin and crazy bjj so the only real way to win is to wrestle him down or frankie edgar/dominic cruz him. U never answered who u wanna see him in there wit next. I do feel bad for u tho i were mad pumped and probably even a lil nervous before the fight started i can imagine ur anger after round one
        I was nervous when I though Carlos Condit was coming to fight, Nick won round 1, and 2, and 5.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I was nervous when I though Carlos Condit was coming to fight, Nick won round 1, and 2, and 5.....
          Obviously because being outstruck makes you win rounds right?

151-101 says your wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadownero View Post
            Obviously because being outstruck makes you win rounds right?

151-101 says your wrong.
            80 are "Leg Jabs."

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              80 are "Leg Jabs."
              Your being a baby and your also being irrationally stupid. Condit won decisively and beat Nick badly. Now go hop on another band wagon and I will see you next time you feel the need to cry about your fighter being dismantled.

Comment

Your being a baby and your also being irrationally stupid. Condit won decisively and beat Nick badly. Now go hop on another band wagon and I will see you next time you feel the need to cry about your fighter being dismantled.
                I don't care than Nick lost.

There I said it 5 more times than the already 20 or so I've already said it. I'm pissed that Carlos didn't come to fight. He traded being The Natural Born Killer for a title shot and barely won in doing so. What's so hard to understand about that?

Comment

Condit won decisively and beat Nick badly.

Comment

[IMG]http://www.iamit.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/never_go_full_******1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X