Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blocked the entire element(s) with Adblock without accepting. Had to block like 4 layers before I could click and use the forums normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Im standing up the these bullies known as mods ya herd meh?
      Yeah man it’s bullshet. I tried making a straight ******ed rambling thread and it got deleted within 2 minutes. The only one who saw it was the living legend Willy_Wanker.

Then I tried making a c0ck related thread and it got moved to the Thunderdome. What gives?

Comment

Im standing up the these bullies known as mods ya herd meh?
        Can we use the feedback function? Has anyone tried that before? We can all make strongly worded paragraphs that incoherently ramble on about right to privacy, freedom of speech, and “Make BoxingScene Gay Again.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          One thing is for sure. You exercise your first amendment right all day err day. This is why you kick azz, my friend.
          Funny enough is threads that you started that i was bullying him in lol

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          He may very well hold the record.
          too bad my ******edass lost count. Good to see you back though Bobby.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Can we use the feedback function? Has anyone tried that before? We can all make strongly worded paragraphs that incoherently ramble on about right to privacy, freedom of speech, and “Make BoxingScene Gay Again.”
            Lmao nah i dont think anyone has. Pretty sure they'd ignore it anyway

Comment

Funny enough is threads that you started that i was bullying him in lol

too bad my ******edass lost count. Good to see you back though Bobby.
              The Tee-Total and the B-Deezy back! Hell of a reunion, boys. I've missed you ****ers on here. Really hasn't been the same.

CHEERS My DUDES!

Comment

So is Donald Trump reading all of my dick threads because I don't think they represent me to the best of their extent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  The Tee-Total and the B-Deezy back! Hell of a reunion, boys. I've missed you ****ers on here. Really hasn't been the same.

CHEERS My DUDES!

All we need is that nukka Elroy!

Comment

All we need is that nukka Elroy!
                    Man, I think somebody off'd him. Not a word since August.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

First time seeing this, what's going on America?

I thought we stood for freedom in this nation, not anymore apparently
                      The Bolsheviks are taking over BoxingScene.

Comment

Working...
                      X