Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      Multiculturalism just doesn't work in my opinion, and the more people you put together of different cultures and background, the more problems you will get, it doesn't seem to get any better in America and i don't think it ever will
      Pretty much.. and if people do go to other countries.. they need to be forced to integrate properly.. Not go off an stick in groups from Pakistan.. Poland.. Mexico wherever

Or demand that the country you went to bends over backwards for your religion or beliefs

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
        Are these hate crimes actual crimes or "crimes", like the massive increase in hate crimes we've had here since Brexit, which mostly consist of tweets
        I saw someone trying to pass off rising hate crimes on Brexit.. when I actually looked at some figures.. you had a rise right after the Manchester bombings (Ariana Grande concert).. geez I wonder why...

But actually a lot of the rise was against disabled people

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I don't know why this would surprise anyone. This is the climate we are in since Trump got elected.
          Lol everywhere was toxic as **** even when Obama was president

Its ramped up further with Trumps election but more importantly how the media and the left handled it.. because we all know they can't handle losing

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            happens just fine. prime example is the military. no multicultural issues when in the trenches.
            And when not in the trenches?

Working in spite of differences does not mean that differences should be pushed the way they are. It makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Lol everywhere was toxic as **** even when Obama was president

Its ramped up further with Trumps election but more importantly how the media and the left handled it.. because we all know they can't handle losing
              This is just stupid. Obama didn't cause any divide. He didn't conduct himself the way Trump did.

The difference is men like McCain and Romney put country ahead of winning and disavowed stoking white anger to win.

But hey Trump embraced white nationalism, you voted for him, he won and you are happy that the country is like this.

It isn't the media's fault.

Comment

Uptick starts in 2014 yet its Trump's fault. lol

Comment

But hey Trump embraced white nationalism, you voted for him, he won and you are happy that the country is like this.

It isn't the media's fault.
                  Show me even 1 instance where Trump was preaching white nationalism.

And it is the medias fault. The mass media is **** as are their viewers opinions, with few exceptions......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    Uptick starts in 2014 yet its Trump's fault. lol
                    when you continue push the notion America's 1st black president was not born in the US and therefore his presidency isn't legitimate, that is going to make people, especially black people, angry, don't you think?

Comment

This is just stupid. Obama didn't cause any divide. He didn't conduct himself the way Trump did.
                      Obama becoming President made a lot of white people flip the f#ck out. Sh^t man I don't think there woulda been a Tea Party if not for Obama. I think that was the start of a lot of this crazy (or crazier anyway) political bs. I think Obama being elected beget Trump being elected. The R's have always been way better at herding there people together with similar talking points & directives. And the R's were the most freaked out by a black President. They diminished all things Obama for 8 f#cking years & worked against him more than I've ever seen the R's go against a D President. Its a wonder Obama got anything done while in office & I don't think he got much done like he wanted it done.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-26-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X