Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: By End of 2019, Joyce Ready For Wilder, Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: By End of 2019, Joyce Ready For Wilder, Joshua

Abel Sanchez, the new head trainer of Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce (5-0, 5 KOs), expects his fighter to be ready for the two reigning world heavyweight champions by the end of next year. Anthony Joshua will defend the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO titles against mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin on September 22nd at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait this surely cant be the same Joyce i was talking about bc according to the forum hes to slow , cant fight ,has no power and is a nobody clumsy oaf an unproven bum who wont make it far as a HW ?

Thick headed The plunger man this threads for you !

La La Land larryxxx.. !

And RJJ Reject RJJ-94-02=GOAT

Three Mutts on here ...... lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-20-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

No interest in Joe Joyce now that DisAbel is 'training' him - if Joyce is lucky he will stagnate under DisAbel instead of regressing. Yet another boxer with a good amateur career that Abel can swoop in and pick up and take credit for. Hate that greasy little kunt

Comment

Yeah right, the guy hasn’t fought anyone close to being world class yet and dude is talking he’s ready for the elite in a years time.

The cruiser champ would box his ears off once again let alone the best in the division.

But it’s always good to dream I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          Yeah right, the guy hasn’t fought anyone close to being world class yet and dude is talking he’s ready for the elite in a years time.

The cruiser champ would box his ears off once again let alone the best in the division.

But it’s always good to dream I guess.
          Let's be fair, the heavyweight division is hardly stacked with great boxers. with his attributes, there's no reason he can't move up quite quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            wait this surely cant be the same joyce i was talking about bc according to the forum hes to slow , cant fight ,has no power and is a nobody clumsy oaf an unproven bum who wont make it far as a hw ?

Thick headed the plunger man this threads for you !

La la land larryxxx.. !

And rjj reject rjj-94-02=goat

three mutts on here ...... Lol
            who the hell cares what sanchez says...lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Let's be fair, the heavyweight division is hardly stacked with great boxers. with his attributes, there's no reason he can't move up quite quickly.
              Yeah well I will reserve my praise for when he beats a live body.

5 fights in and its way too early to be speculating about him in with the elite in a years time.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                Yeah well I will reserve my praise for when he beats a live body.

5 fights in and its way too early to be speculating about him in with the elite in a years time.

Just saying.
                Who would Joyce need to defeat to be ELITE ? lol

Joyce would pound just about everyone outside the top 5 right now ... thats why not even Hughie wanted the fight ( didnt he fight for a world title ) and vacated his U.K belt bc Peter whos seen Joyce in the gym knows Joyce would have smashed him .
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-20-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

He's quite old but I do look forward to Joyce, Yoka, and Dubois joining the HW party at the top.

Haymon also has a 6-6 African HW that's 5-0 who looks like a solid prospect.

In about 12 months, we could be looking at a division that goes a solid 10-12 fighters deep.

I'm all for this!

Comment

Nkosi solomon,martin bakole,sergey kuzmin and kownacki are also prospects I see in the mix

Comment

Working...
                    X