Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte: I Knocked Fury Down Multiple Times Sparring.. Will Fight Wilder If Fury Bails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    Fury will "get injured" a month before the fight and instead of fighting Whyte or Breazeale. Wilder will find another bum within the top 15 of the WBC to fight. Watch it all unfold...
    Much as I hate to admit it this is a real possibility.

Comment

Yea yeah fight Ortiz you fat phucking wasteman Shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Ortiz broke his back ? lol

Hadnt been active in a real fight for about 3 years prior to Wilder , he fought 44 yr old Thompson ,Dan Martz and Dave Allen coming off a loss (the same Allen who said he would never fight Joyce bc theres levels ) ...........

Yet im to believe Joyce the 6'6 power puncher ( denied olympic gold ) is a nobody for Ortiz ?
        they are terrified of that fight happening, how does it look if joyce blasts out ortiz?

Comment

You gotta love Whyte, his trash talk is on point

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            what has joyce done to earn a fight with Ortiz?
            What has Ortiz done to earn a fight with Whyte? He lost his last fight. Whyte is ranked number one with WBC and holds the silver belt. Why should he have to face the guy who just lost his own title challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Ortiz broke his back ? lol

Hadnt been active in a real fight for about 3 years prior to Wilder , he fought 44 yr old Thompson ,Dan Martz and Dave Allen coming off a loss (the same Allen who said he would never fight Joyce bc theres levels ) ...........

Yet im to believe Joyce the 6'6 power puncher ( denied olympic gold ) is a nobody for Ortiz ?
              Only a fool would say Joyce doesn't stand a chance against Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Ortiz should fight someone that has earned a fight with him, right? Maybe Jennings or Parker. what has joyce done to earn the fight?

Just trying to make sure you stay consistent.

You have a terrible double standard that you need to address.
                whatever just tell him to stop fighting bums and come see joe joyce instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                  What has Ortiz done to earn a fight with Whyte? He lost his last fight. Whyte is ranked number one with WBC and holds the silver belt. Why should he have to face the guy who just lost his own title challenge?
                  Respectfully, I am just using the same ******ed standard dramashow used to say it was OK for GGG to not fight Charlo.

I just wanted him to hold someone he likes, Joyce, to the same standard he held someone he doesn't like, Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    whatever just tell him to stop fighting bums and come see joe joyce instead.
                    Can't do that. Joyce hasn't earned it. I think it only fair you hold Ortiz opponents to the same standard you hold GGG's.

As such, Joyce has to earn an Ortiz fight. When he does then Ortiz should respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Only a fool would say Joyce doesn't stand a chance against Ortiz.
                      I actually favor Ortiz slightly but only this year .

These guys are F'ing ******ed (most are on this forum ) to not see Joyce is a top threat anyway .

Come end 2019 Joyce will emerge as arguably the one who presents the most danger to the top 3 .

Comment

Working...
                      X